CAMP-INN parts

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

CAMP-INN parts

Postby TRAIL-OF-TEARS » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:13 pm

Cary,
do you sell any parts to the camp-inn trailers that the home builders could use? Such as; doors, windows, fenders, plans, ect. I really like the little windows in the front of the 450 and 550's. Thanks for the help.
Steve J.

Home built Camp-Inn clone.
GO SPURS GO
TRAIL-OF-TEARS
Donating Member

Postby Cary Winch » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:17 pm

Jakob,

We certianly do. We have most of our parts listed out with prices. Even a few sub kits like doors and such. We are working on a webstore but it isn't ready yet. Email me at [email protected] and I can email you a parts list and price sheet.

The one thing we won't be able to sell is the front windows. Those are formed right into the skin of our unit so they are not something that can be installed in other units, sorry. But, otherwise most parts we use are available.

We don't have any plans available nor have intentions to created them. We do plan on adding to the kits as time alots. Eventually we hope to get to the point where the whole unit can be had in kit form. Boy, I can't even begin to guess how far in the future that will be.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby TRAIL-OF-TEARS » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:53 am

Thank you, Cary I will be sending you an e-mail shortly. I would be very interested in a kit of a camp-inn, that will be a nice option for those of us that are DIYers. I was curious about the windows because I had seen the maxitear that used windows like yours. they just look cool. thanks for the info.
Steve J.

Home built Camp-Inn clone.
GO SPURS GO
TRAIL-OF-TEARS
Donating Member

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers