Li'l Bear Has Moved!

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Li'l Bear Has Moved!

Postby grant whipp » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Well ... only in terms of the World Wide Web, not physically ... :?

Maybe some of you have noticed, but we've been slowly making changes to the Li'l Bear website, hopefully making it a bit more user-friendly, adding more info, dropping prices where I can, making it a bit more representative of the trailers I'm building now and the services I offer, yada, yada, yada ...!

One of the things I've always felt is that the website should have a more name-specific URL. But since I already own the teardrops.net domain, and I didn't think I should opt for buying another domain like Li'l Bear.com, I wasn't sure how to go about it (look, I build teardrops ... I'm a dinosaur, not a techie ...!). Well, thanks to my ISP and a terrific Webmaster, I finally got my wish ... the Li'l Bear Tag-Alongs website was moved this week to its new home at www.LilBear.teardrops.net !

If you've visited the old site before and had it bookmarked or put in your favorites, please check into the new site and re-bookmark it or renew your favoites listing ... the redirect from the old site will only be up for a little while!

If you've never visited Li'l Bear before, there's no better time than now! I hope you like the changes ... there are more to come!

Thanks, Everybody! As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Re: Li'l Bear Has Moved!

Postby Joanne » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:28 pm

Hey Grant,

Ya know how we all feel about you! We are so glad to have you as a teardrop resource, as well as a heck of a nice guy. :thumbsup: :applause: I'll head over to the new site and check it out. As I've said before, I'd rather spend my money with a member of the teardrop community, than to spend it at a big corporate store.

Oh yeah, I have to change the link that goes from my website to yours! Can't be pointing to the old site!

Joanne

Grant Whipp wrote:Well ... only in terms of the World Wide Web, not physically ... :?

Maybe some of you have noticed, but we've been slowly making changes to the Li'l Bear website, hopefully making it a bit more user-friendly, adding more info, dropping prices where I can, making it a bit more representative of the trailers I'm building now and the services I offer, yada, yada, yada ...!

One of the things I've always felt is that the website should have a more name-specific URL. But since I already own the teardrops.net domain, and I didn't think I should opt for buying another domain like Li'l Bear.com, I wasn't sure how to go about it (look, I build teardrops ... I'm a dinosaur, not a techie ...!). Well, thanks to my ISP and a terrific Webmaster, I finally got my wish ... the Li'l Bear Tag-Alongs website was moved this week to its new home at www.LilBear.teardrops.net !

If you've visited the old site before and had it bookmarked or put in your favorites, please check into the new site and re-bookmark it or renew your favoites listing ... the redirect from the old site will only be up for a little while!

If you've never visited Li'l Bear before, there's no better time than now! I hope you like the changes ... there are more to come!

Thanks, Everybody! As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby madjack » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:38 pm

...congratulations on the new site, Grant...sometimes progress is a beautiful thing :thumbsup: ...and to all the parts "shoppers" out there...let me say Grant is a hard fella to beat for parts, services and advice on all things Tears...a great resource for our community, who has long kept the light of TD camping, shining brightly...keep it up Grant, it is appreciated.....
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby martha24 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:55 am

Grant,
I book marked your new site.
Always happy to recommend you to anyone looking for teardrop parts. :thumbsup:
Now we just need to finish putting on the molding we got from you. :lol:
We're still working on our TD.
Always wishing you the best.
Martha ;)
Martha ;)

martha24