Just In Time For The Holidays!

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Just In Time For The Holidays!

Postby grant whipp » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:44 pm

But good for any time of the year and any occasion, too!

Got a teardrop builder or enthusiast on your shopping/gift list but just don't know exactly what they want/need? Well ...

... Li'l Bear Tag-Alongs is now offering Gift Certificates!

Initially available in $50, $100, and $250 amounts, I can also taylor them to your specific needs! Purchased like anything else on my website - http://www.LilBear.teardrops.net - they are redeemable towards any parts or services I offer!

As my webmaster is away on vacation, there will not be any info available on the site for a while, but if you have any questions about the Gift Certificates (or anything else, for that matter ... ;) ...), please feel free to e-mail me!

Happy Holidays! And, as always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Gift Certificates

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:27 pm

8) Grant,

What a great idea for you, as well as the building enthusiasts.
Joanie
:R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers