Back after a hiatus and wondering

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Postby dreadcptflint » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Things are going great over here. I am really suprised that you and Jules are concidering a Woody. The little dude is keeping my hands full. It will have to be at least a year if not two before I am able to do a build. I keep collecting what I need until then.
The quickest way to find me is on my business site. Yes, I do answer questions and provide quotes for free. Find me at: http://www.wenatcheefarmers.com
dreadcptflint
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CheshyreKatt » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:45 pm

dreadcptflint wrote:I am really suprised that you and Jules are concidering a Woody.

We were considering a TD for about a year before we got the popup. We decided to get the popup because a couple we know has one and Jules and I liked the idea...wish we'd stuck to our guns :-)

Glad to hear the fam is good! Mine is now 18....UGH!
-CK

Truth is not what you seek....it is what you find. What you find...is not what you were looking for.
CheshyreKatt
Teardrop Advisor

Postby CheshyreKatt » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:23 pm

halfdome, Danny wrote:I wont be keeping this one for us. I plan on making at least one a year to sell on the used market. ;)

Ahh..now...if I had 1) space, 2) tools and 3) time...I might hang up the high tech biz and make TDs with green materials...that'd be the dream.
-CK

Truth is not what you seek....it is what you find. What you find...is not what you were looking for.
CheshyreKatt
Teardrop Advisor

Postby CheshyreKatt » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:47 pm

My wife and I visited Seaview Chevrolet today and got a chance to look at the Little Guy's there. The sales guy was actually pretty knowledgeable about the product.

We know that we can accept a LG as our minimum teardrop if we want. The sales guy said that they would be getting Shadows soon, so he'll let us know when they are in to come and look at them. My wife would really like the birch of the Shadow, but she has stated my sleep comfort is primary, with galley second. The floor of the Shadow is 6' 4"...which is a bit close to my height at 6' 1", so it might not work out.

It was exciting to see them though. I am definitely excited about getting one or the other. The LG 5-wide Platform should be big enough all around, and we'll look at the 5x8 Shadow in a handful of weeks.

Thanks for all the input!
-CK

CheshyreKatt
Teardrop Advisor

Postby NW_Subie » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:12 am

Glad you got a chance to see the LG's. Looks like Brads Chevy (Cottage Grove, OR) just got their new shipment in with some of the Shadow series.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/rvs/568571419.html

Check them both out and see what you like. I think you might be happier with the Shadow if the size works.

If the 5x8 is too short you can always get Keith to ship you a 5x10 Lil Traveler.

http://www.pleasantvalleytrailers.com/white5x10.html
NW_Subie
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers