2008 Seattle RV Show

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

2008 Seattle RV Show

Postby CheshyreKatt » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:05 am

Anyone heard if any TD manufacturers will be at the Seattle RV Show this year?
-CK

Truth is not what you seek....it is what you find. What you find...is not what you were looking for.
CheshyreKatt
Teardrop Advisor

Re: 2008 Seattle RV Show

Postby bobhenry » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:19 am

CheshyreKatt wrote:Anyone heard if any TD manufacturers will be at the Seattle RV Show this year?

Dealers [/img]http://www.mhrvshows.com/seattle/dealers.php
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby halfdome, Danny » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 am

I've been to the Tacoma Dome RV shows before and have not seen any teardrops. The only teardrop type trailers in the immediate area of Seattle/Tacoma are the T@B that Poulsbo RV sells in the Kent area off I-5. Ed Ester Cabinets has made about 42 teardrops. He has made about 40 of the 4'x8' models and about 2 of the 5'x8' models. :) Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Re: 2008 Seattle RV Show

Postby rainjer » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 am

CheshyreKatt wrote:Anyone heard if any TD manufacturers will be at the Seattle RV Show this year?

Are you looking for a Teardrop? If you are, Seaview Chevrolet sells Yoder Toder & Little Guy teardrops. (not that i would buy from them.) Also the has been on on Craig's list lately.

The Shadow
KIT-type reproductions
Hunter Outdoor Products
1525 Northwest Blvd.
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
phone: (888) 836-4430

Ed's Custom Cabinets & Teardrops
Ed Ester
Correspondence only:
16451 Sylvester Rd. SW
Seattle, WA 98166
E-Mail: [email protected]
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby CheshyreKatt » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:37 pm

I was wondering about the show so that I could possibly show my wife several types. She's not good at visualizing the space without actually being in it. Thanks for the links though!
-CK

Truth is not what you seek....it is what you find. What you find...is not what you were looking for.
CheshyreKatt
Teardrop Advisor

Postby rainjer » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Save yourself some gas & run down to Seaview Chev in Lynnwood if you are just looking. Also, when they do the RV or Sportman show at the Monroe fair grounds they may have them. They did last year.

If you are not in any hurry, the Spring Fling is coming up:
May 23–26, 2008 Morton, WASHINGTON
The 10th Annual Northwest Teardrop Spring Fling, Memorial Day Weekend, at Gust Backstrom Park in Morton, WA, 30 mi. east of I-5 on Hwy 12 Along with the usual Potlucks and Dutch Oven cuisine, as well as the everpresent Northwest Teardrop hospitality, some "special events" are being planned to celebrate this milestone 10th annual campout! Vintage Tiny Travel Trailers welcome too! Contact Rod & Trudy Glassett at 360-293-1108 or [email protected]

Also:
July 3–6,2008 Carnation, WASHINGTON
4th of July Teardrop Fun in Carnation at the home & grounds of Ken & Marty Masden, just outside of Carnation, WA. Vintage car rides & tours, hay rides, downtown parade & car show on the 4th, fireworks and more ... all the fun you can handle on a four-day weekend! For all teardrops and small vintage-looking trailers. Contact Ken or Marty Masden at 425-333-5219 or [email protected]

These are both great events to meet people in the Teardrpping community & to look at trailers & get ideas.

What part of Everett you in? I am actually in North Marysville now but I have lived most of my life in Everett.

Jeremy
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby CheshyreKatt » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:00 pm

rainjer wrote:Save yourself some gas & run down to Seaview Chev in Lynnwood if you are just looking.

Yeah, we are planning on visiting them this weekend for a "visual" for my wife. I'm excited, but likely delayed in getting one for a bit...just did some damage to my daughter's car :oops: ...hate that they don't make bumpers out of steel anymore.

rainjer wrote:May 23–26, 2008 Morton, WASHINGTON

July 3–6,2008 Carnation, WASHINGTON

Those are our first two camping dates of the year. We go up on the Mountain Loop Highway every year with a big group of people.
-CK

CheshyreKatt
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers