Axle supply in Europe

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Axle supply in Europe

Postby Ben-D-Bus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:13 am

Hi all manufacturers and self builders in Europe, I am happy to announce that I have been approached by Classic Finn to produce axles for this wonderful hobby of yours.

I work for Indespension Trailers in UK for this OEM supply side of the company. I have manufactured an axle specifically for a tear drop trailer for a guy in the UK earlier this year to suit his chosen wheels, in this case from a classic T bird. Also we made the suspension axle with the trailing arms inverted to compensate for the large diameter of the T bird wheels and retain a descent ride height.

Personally I am a long term car nut with an intrerest mainly in classic VW Busses and bugs but also apreciate hot rods and customs. Hope the info is of use to you guys too.
Ben-D-Bus
Teardrop Inspector

Axles supply in Europe

Postby Ben-D-Bus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:16 am

I've done this now, so message to all manufacturers too.
Ben-D-Bus
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Ben & Welcome to the Forum. Im really glad you signed up. This is a great and friendly place to be.
Maybe you have noticed that this forum has people from all parts of the world with same interests..

I call this my family away from home as many of the members are just that. :) :) Hooked on teardrops. Wether building, or buying of these cute little tears. Its all very interesting and best of all I think its a family thing as well.

Again welcome onboard and enjoy. So Ben when are you going to start building your own tear? :lol: :lol:

Best regards
Classic Finn & Family ;)
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers