Little Guy 6'-wide teardrop

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Re: Little Guy 6'-wide teardrop

Postby Gage » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 am

Have you thought about maybe a hammock type bed across the foot/leg area for the kid? I grew up teardrop camping and never got to sleep in one until I built my own a few years ago. I had my very own tent.Image Teardrops are meant for two people. Everything else is just a challenge :thinking:

Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby deceiver » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 am

linuxmanxxx wrote:A king size bed is 6'4" wide so how could it fit in only something 6 ft wide and standard length is 80" long on queen and king both which is just shy of 7 ft long and I've seen LG no way that will fit in them.

You're right, I stand corrected. But the length is good so I can vouch for that. As for the width, well now that I think about it, I remember that I was thinking about ordering a foam king and then cutting it down to fit. As it is my queen size has about a foot of space on one side. My mistake. It was awhile ago that I had to think about this. Thanks for the correction.
Conform and be dull.
deceiver
The 300 Club

Postby ZippyTheTurtle » Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

PKCSPT wrote:Somewhere I saw a teardrop with kiddy bunkbeds on one side and I think mom and dad slept on a double mattress. Think it was a camp in tear, maybe someone can find the one I am thinking of.

The Camp-Inn Ultra has the bunk bed I believe. Not sure if you meant manufactured or home made but since we are in manufactured section. :thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0P9mp6FhBI
-ZippyTheTurtle

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I want to be different. Just like everybody else.
ZippyTheTurtle
Teardrop Inspector

Postby PKCSPT » Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Thats the one I was thinking of.
121172 116946 159644
PKCSPT
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers