Joe Tomsen-Little Guy Teardrop Campers newest Dealer

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Joe Tomsen-Little Guy Teardrop Campers newest Dealer

Postby funlittleguys.com » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am

Joe Tomsen here-in beautiful (soggy now) Northwest Wisconsin. Glad to have found you-very nice site. You can learn all about me at www.doyouknowjoe.info and my new site, www.funlittleguys.com (should be up later today) I am Little Guys newest Dealer. I have had very nice disscusions with Joe and Christine Kikos, owners of Little Guy Worldwide and talked with Dave Reynolds, Owner/Production Manager of Little Trailer Co. in Elkhart Ind. I have had the pleasure of meeting Chris Baum, CEO of world wide sales for Little Guy and have complete confidence in their product. If you are like me (too tired/lazy) to build your own-do what I did, buy and personalize one. If you have any questions, especially about having a custom built, feel free to ask me. Heck, I'll even order it for you...Look forward to meeting any and all who are up in this neck of the woods...Joe
funlittleguys.com
Teardrop Inspector

Postby caseydog » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Welcome.

You might also post in the Newbies forum. I hope you'll become an active member, and attend some gatherings. I think you'll have fun and make some good impressions.

I bought a LG "Cargo" and finished my interior my way. You might want to offer that product to folks on this forum, too. It's not really clear that they are available from browsing the LG web site.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby TPMcGinty » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Some of my best teardrop friends sell teardrops! Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you at a gathering!
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby madjack » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:51 pm

caseydog wrote:Welcome.

You might also post in the Newbies forum. I hope you'll become an active member, and attend some gatherings. I think you'll have fun and make some good impressions.

I bought a LG "Cargo" and finished my interior my way. You might want to offer that product to folks on this forum, too. It's not really clear that they are available from browsing the LG web site.

CD

Casey, Joe actually posted this originally in the newbies forum and I moved it over here......
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers