New 9" KIT-style Fenders & More from Li'l Bear Tag-

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

New 9" KIT-style Fenders & More from Li'l Bear Tag-

Postby grant whipp » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:11 am

Hi, Gang!

Things have been busy in the Parts Department at Li'l Bear! As promised a while back, my all-new 9" wide KIT-style Fiberglass Fenders are finally done and ready for production!

These are completely new, re-contoured, equal width, mirror-matched versions of the original KIT fenders, but without the outside mounting lip (of course!) and without all the obvious and not-so-obvious flaws of the originals that seem to keep getting copied and passed from mfg. to mfg. If you are re-building an original KIT or building a new version (KIT or otherwise) with original-style skinny wheels & tires, I don't think you are going to find a more perfect production fender! And, guess what? New 11"rs are in the works ...! (We all know that I shouldn't have to make note of this, but please be aware that these are completely new, and thereby protected by more than one copyright law!)

Also new on the Parts List are:
Oval Dome Lights
CatsEye Tail-lights
Roof Rack Basket for your Roof Racks
• and formed Aluminum Drip Caps for over your windows and some rectangular-type doors

You can find out more info on these and many more parts on my website: www.LilBear.teardrops.net/parts.html
... and if you have any questions, you can always e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking! Happy building, happy camping, and as always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:47 am

Great looking fenders Grant!!! :thumbsup: 8)

You've got too many forward slashes in your URL line... Damned, where's a Moderator when you need one. ;)
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby toypusher » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Great looking fenders Grant!!! :thumbsup: 8)

You've got too many forward slashes in your URL line... Damned, where's a Moderator when you need one. ;)

Okie Dokie, I think that is fixed!!
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Outlaw » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am

Grant, thanks for everything you do for the TD Community. Congrats on another great product :thumbsup:
Eric
ImageImageImage
Outlaw
Donating Member

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers