EDIT - Camping World no longer Little Guy dealer

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Postby stumphugger » Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm

I bought the last one at the Portland, OR (Woodland) Camping World in January. They said they were not carrying Little Guy anymore. They didn't give a reason.

Before I bought one, I wanted to see one. The other place that came up via Google said they had none in stock but could order one. I e-mailed what was on the site as the company rep for here, no reply.

Since the Oregon location was quicker to drive to than the other, I called and then went down. I ended up buying it. I'm liking it so far--2 nights in it.
stumphugger
500 Club

Postby BKinGA » Mon May 10, 2010 1:48 am

I guess that'll teach me to stay in better touch with this forum! I'm glad you found one SH and are liking your first nights in it. :) I'm still looking to find one nearby to see in person. Worst case, I'll be driving to northern Ohio in late June for a family reunion and can stop in at Lil Guy. Does anyone think they would rent me one to try out during the family reunion? Just 3 or 4 days, only a couple of hours north of their location . . . Could purchase one to pull home if the trial goes well. :worship:
BKinGA
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers