Radius Windows from Li'l Bear

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Radius Windows from Li'l Bear

Postby grant whipp » Sat May 07, 2005 1:48 pm

Hi, Gang!

Just wanted to let you know that I recently made a special purchase of radius-corner sliding windows, mill-finish frames, w/titned glass, size 14'H x 21"W. More info can be found on my site - http://www.teardrops.net/LilBear/parts.html#Windows - or by emailing me - [email protected]

What with some pretty serious medical issues, our recent 12th Dam Gathering, and the upcoming International Teardrop Gathering, I haven't had any time to get caught up on this 'Board. I'll try real hard to, though, in the near future.

Thanks, Mike, for this service! In the meantime, Y'all ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Hope you are doing well

Postby Guy » Sat May 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Dear Grant,

I hope you are doing well now. Sorta know how med issues can get you down. Keep up the spirits, Grant. You have so much to contribute.

Have you ever seen any crank-out windows that are around 30' high and 24 wide? Sort of like those escape windows?
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Radius Windows from Li'l Bear

Postby Joanne » Mon May 09, 2005 7:10 pm

Grant Whipp wrote:Hi, Gang!

What with some pretty serious medical issues, our recent 12th Dam Gathering, and the upcoming International Teardrop Gathering, I haven't had any time to get caught up on this 'Board. I'll try real hard to, though, in the near future.

Thanks, Mike, for this service! In the meantime, Y'all ...

CHEERS!

Grant

Grant,

Sorry to hear about the medical issues. I hope that you are doing better now. I've had some of those myself and they aren't fun.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Joanne
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby exminnesotaboy » Mon May 09, 2005 7:31 pm

all that going on AND some medical issues AND you still got my order for hardware/windows out in a superfast turnaround time - Big Thanks! and hope you get to feeling better
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers