The NEW Little Guy = Little Guy + Pleasant Valley TDT's

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

The NEW Little Guy = Little Guy + Pleasant Valley TDT's

Postby Teardrop Tickler » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 pm

In a quest for quality, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and just generally delivering a better overall teardrop to the public, Little Guy and Pleasant Valley Teardrop Trailers have formed a partnership.

Little Guy was looking for greater oversight in the manufacturing process and Pleasant Valley was looking for a greater opportunity to crank up business. Being only 25 miles apart from each other, Little Guy serves as the sales and marketing arm with the full lot and showroom in their new Massillon, OH location. Meanwhile, Pleasant Valley, aka Little Guy Manufacturing has moved down the road (still in Sugarcreek, OH) into a larger location to accommodate the increase in volume.

The Pleasant Valley trailers themselves have not changed, except for a few minor differences - such as branding, the implementation of fantastic vent fans as opposed to fans above the cabinets and some minutiae.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the product, the partnership, etc as I have been the one appointed to oversee the transition (which is 100% complete) and streamlining the production process.

We know we are building a better camper now and are offering things we have never been able to before. Some of the standard changes for 2010 are the following: stabilizer jacks, LED lights, better mattresses, removable platforms, bicycle receiver racks, junction boxes for easy electrical access, larger 36"x 26" side doors, finished hatch door where no framing is evident, lighter overall weights and extended and fixed galley counter tops.

Speaking of the galley, we now offer the option of sinks and stoves in the 5x10 Shadow (stove slides under counter top w/ quick coupler to maximize space) as well as the 5-Wide and 6-Wide Little Guy models.

We are also accepting custom orders (to a degree) which is another thing many people are looking for. If you have a question about what we would or wouldn't build or anything in general, just ask.
Scott Hubble
Director of Strategic Solutions
Little Guy Worldwide LLC
[email protected]
Teardrop Tickler
Silver Donating Member

Hey Scott

Postby Digger403 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:49 pm

My 2010 6' Wide Platform should be following my Nissan Frontier around sometime during the first week of April.

I am scheduled to be on the road (Idaho, Montana, Arizona, etc.) most of the month. I will take lots of pictures, and will file a complete report when I get back home.

Talking to Joe about the positive changes Little Guy Worldwide has factored into their business recently convinced me take the plunge and get my Teardrop ordered. I feel confident that my Little Guy will be a troublefree delight to own, tow, and camp in...and I am excited about my upcoming adventure.

I expect to be another ambassador for the Little Guy brand.

Digger
The promise of tomorrow is another campfire and a new trail to explore.
Digger403
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers