Micro Lite - Cargo Lite

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Re: Micro Lite - Cargo Lite

Postby Knolly » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Sorry to bump this thread, but are you all still happy with your Micro-Lite trailers? I do a lot of motorcycle racing and track days, and right now just have an open trailer, but I'm hoping I can upgrade to a basic trailer that I can haul my bikes in and then sleep in at the track, and the Car-Go Lite Xtreme seems like it'd be an awesome option. The standard Car-Go Lite looks like a really great trailer too, I just think I'd struggle with headroom while loading the bikes.

I've exchanged some emails with one of the dealers and they seem really helpful and have plenty of options (for instance, I wanted a ramp door for loading, and even though it isn't a standard option he said they could make it work), so I'm pretty optimistic. I sadly just have to wait around a bit until my car's lease runs out so I can get something with a tad bit more towing capacity.
Knolly
Teardrop Inspector

Postby coop74 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 am

I have had mine for over a year... Over 30 nights spent in it to include two long trips to the Keys... Great camper. Only issue so far, burnt out light bulb.

Easy to pull, set up and very comfortable... No downsides so far.
Robert "Coop" Cooper
coop74
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Knolly » Fri May 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Glad to hear that you're still liking the Xtreme. I'm still lusting over one of those trailers... I think I'm definitely going to grab one over the winter for next race season. My current vehicle isn't super strong as a tow vehicle but my lease is up in December and I'll get something more proper for light duty towing which should make it no problem to pull this.
Knolly
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Knolly » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Completely shameless plug: If anyone with an Xtreme is thinking of selling it or sees a used one pop up, let me know! I'm finally going to have to get a new trailer in the next few months and am not sure of what direction to go in, but if I get a non-custom one it'll be a Cargolite Xtreme.
Knolly
Teardrop Inspector

Postby coop74 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Knolly wrote:Completely shameless plug: If anyone with an Xtreme is thinking of selling it or sees a used one pop up, let me know! I'm finally going to have to get a new trailer in the next few months and am not sure of what direction to go in, but if I get a non-custom one it'll be a Cargolite Xtreme.

Only bad thing is they are getting more popular and thus more expensive. I still think it is the best value for the money.

We are going out west with ours for 10 days thus summer. Love our...
Robert "Coop" Cooper
coop74
Teardrop Advisor

Postby crttaz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 am

I think I've found what I'm looking for :)
crttaz
Teardrop Master

Re: Micro Lite - Cargo Lite Xtreme

Postby photoagent101 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi folks: I'd like to buy a used or new Micro Lite Cargolite Extreme or a Vymeron Toy Hauler. I've written GunLake Paddlesports and gotten a reply from James Mulder, which is much the same as what is on their website. One of the Micro Lite websites stated that they had dealers in the west, but James' reply seems to indicate that customers must place and order and pick up their trailer in Elkhart, IN. I am based in the Monterey, CA area as well as Olympia, WA -- so if anyone sees this post and is thinking about selling their Car-Go Lite X TREME or Vymeron, please let me know. If anyone has suggestions on where I might be able to buy this trailer between Monterey and Olympia, then please let me know. I am willing to drive pretty much anywhere in CA, WA, and OR to pick up a what looks like a wonderful trailer, but not as far as IN. At least not right now! My email is photoagent101_at_gmail.com. Thanks!
photoagent101
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers