Teardrop with Galley inside?

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Teardrop with Galley inside?

Postby ame8199 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Ok I know Im probably describing a tiny travel trailer but I think a tiny travel trailer will be too heavy (and too expensive) for me. Im just researching right now. I like the T@G Max...love everything about that, except I wish the Galley was inside the cabin. Something thats about 1000lb. Im hoping to be towing with a Escape with a 2000lb limit. Don't have any of it right now.

Is there a teardrop like that? Ideally I want a fridge/12v cooler type thing, possibly a sink. don't need a stove. I want an AC, TV package would be nice.

I'll be using it mostly for dog shows and maybe expand into some get away camping, but mainly dog shows.

Thank you!
Amy
~future owner of a teardrop~
ame8199
Teardrop Master

Re: Teardrop with Galley inside?

Postby IamJerryP » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:17 am

Looking for something along the same lines. so i will be watching this thread.
I would like to be able to use a camper at dog events, and to camp. I need to figure a shower bathroom setup, that works with a teardrop, or a T@B style trailer that I can pull with my Nissan Frontier 4 cylinder.

ame8199 wrote:Ok I know Im probably describing a tiny travel trailer but I think a tiny travel trailer will be too heavy (and too expensive) for me. Im just researching right now. I like the T@G Max...love everything about that, except I wish the Galley was inside the cabin. Something thats about 1000lb. Im hoping to be towing with a Escape with a 2000lb limit. Don't have any of it right now.

Is there a teardrop like that? Ideally I want a fridge/12v cooler type thing, possibly a sink. don't need a stove. I want an AC, TV package would be nice.

I'll be using it mostly for dog shows and maybe expand into some get away camping, but mainly dog shows.

Thank you!
IamJerryP
Teardrop Builder

Postby kudzu » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Recently ran across this Little Guy online, a Meerkat:

http://littleguytrailers.com/meerkat/

You might inquire with them. The GoLittleGuy.com site shows them as a dealer but it has no mention of a Meerkat trailer. I'm rather infatuated with this trailer but it's too small for us if we want to bring the dogs.

Forgot to add, it's listed as 900 lbs.
kudzu
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:02 pm

If you inquire about the Meerkat, ask them how the inside width can be 58" yet the mattress is 59". One of those measurements has got to be wrong.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby len19070 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:01 am

Sounds like you want a Scotty!

10' body (13' over all), 960lbs, inside galley, twin bed, Dinette. Cute and a Classic.

Happy Trails

Len
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
http://s26.photobucket.com/user/len1907 ... 20trailers

"If you do good things, good things will happen to you"..... Earl Hickey
len19070
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby ame8199 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:29 pm

ok that scotty looks interesting and i love it! How is it only 960lbs?!

but theres no electric? Least I know they make that type of trailer..
Amy
~future owner of a teardrop~
ame8199
Teardrop Master

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers