OK Schooners

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

OK Schooners

Postby Cathy P. » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:37 am

I was trying to locate manufacturers closer to where I live in KS. I found this one in Broken Arrow, OK and thought the units looked quite nice:

http://www.okschooners.com/
Cathy P.
Teardrop Master

Re: OK Schooners

Postby Old Rookie » Tue May 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Cathy, we live about 30 minutes from OK Schooners in Broken Arrow, OK. We just ordered his CS-5 5X8 about 2 weeks ago. Met with the owner/retired engineer, John Sebring. He had one of his units that he was getting ready to deliver, so we got to see his shop, set up, equipment and workmanship. I was very impressed. He doesn't really keep any stock on hand, as he custom builds each unit. You can get what you want for less money. He usually can deliver within 1-3 months.
Ken & Ruth
Okies from Muskogee
Old Rookie
Donating Member

Postby Cathy P. » Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Thanks for a thumbs up on OK Schooners. I had seen a review, I think it was on FB, and they were very pleased with the workmanship. :thumbsup:
Cathy P.
Teardrop Master

Postby c311833 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:04 pm

Old Rookie wrote:Cathy, we live about 30 minutes from OK Schooners in Broken Arrow, OK. We just ordered his CS-5 5X8 about 2 weeks ago. Met with the owner/retired engineer, John Sebring. He had one of his units that he was getting ready to deliver, so we got to see his shop, set up, equipment and workmanship. I was very impressed. He doesn't really keep any stock on hand, as he custom builds each unit. You can get what you want for less money. He usually can deliver within 1-3 months.

Hi Old Rookie, thinking about getting a CS-5 myself. How has yours worked out?
c311833
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers