Teardrop Kit to carry My Dirt Bike

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Teardrop Kit to carry My Dirt Bike

Postby Niall » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:31 am

Hi all,

I'm an aussie who's in the market for a TD Kit, with all the bells and whisltes. I'd also like to be able to carry my dirt bike. Anyone know of someone who can provide me with a complete kit ( less the trailer ) and provide me with the trailer design so i can manufacture the trailer myslef ? Obviously if the kit is USA made the manufacturer would also have to be prepared to package it for export.

thanks,

Niall
Niall
Silver Donating Member

Postby PaulC » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:44 am

Hi Niall, Welcome to the foo........................oops..............Board. From one Aussie to another, their are two people you should be talking to a lot closer to home. One of them is little old Me :D and the other would probably be Reiner from Aussie Teardrop Campers..
Also, unless you are completely hopeless with tools ( and I don't think you are, as you have asked for a kit to put together) why not look at building your own. All the info and more is available right here, Fella.
Catch ya later

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers