Our T&TTT Products at Cafepress.com (IMPORTANT NOTICE)

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Our T&TTT Products at Cafepress.com (IMPORTANT NOTICE)

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2005 7:08 pm

Hey Everyone....
I just got a shipment of stuff in and I'm very very pleased with the mugs and stein. The bumper sticker looks good, but I may tweak the design just a bit to make it better.
Here's the important part... I'm glad that I haven't seen anyone order any shirts yet because I'm not very happy with how they came out.
The early evening sky with just a hint of what was once daylight, showing the outline of the treetops with the Big Dipper, North Star, Moon and Venus in the sky... just didn't come out like I had it colored...
I'll need to play with the colors a bit to make that effect work...
The two different color blends of blue that I used on the sky and the ground got a bit muddy and the effect was lost... (IMO)
Please hold off on ordering any clothing until I get this color problem worked out with Cafepress.

Take a look at this shot and you will see what I mean about the North Star image on the clothing, the blues got muddy and flat...
Cafepress says, "What you see is what you get"... (That didn't hold true on the clothing)

Postby Frank » Thu May 05, 2005 7:13 pm

How we order? :) :) :) :)
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2005 7:18 pm

Frank,
Go to http://www.cafepress.com/tandttt, but please hold off on ordering any clothing until I get this problem fixed.
I had Mike download and burn a CD of a drawing program that I bought online (The files were too large for my phoneline connection) and I'm waiting for the CD to show up in the mail.
I'm going to wait until I have the new drawing program in place before proceeding with any corrections.

Postby Frank » Thu May 05, 2005 7:21 pm

OK :( :( Got me all excited :? :?
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2005 7:35 pm

I pulled all the clothing from the shelf in our store until I get this problem fixed...
Frank,
I'm sure you will be glad that you didn't order a shirt as shown above...
The mugs turned out great and the colors look right...
But I'm sure you wanted a shirt, eh?
Please hang in there until I can get things worked out...

BTW- Hey bg... I can't upload png files to your website for some reason, only jpegs...

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2005 8:41 pm

Hold the phone!!!
My girlfriend just showed up and she thinks that the shirt looks great.
She thinks that the grey sweatshirt may have caused the background color to shift just a bit, but feels that it's fine...
Please go to the poll section and tell me what you guys think...
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=3283

Postby Ross Wade » Thu May 05, 2005 10:38 pm

Hey Dean,

We use Cafepress for the Southern Appalachain Tearjerkers http://www.cafepress.com/tearjerkers_sa . The tee shirts look best on white , the ashe gray...not so well. They also fade out real quick in my opinion. It may have to do with quite a few washings. We also have another test run for another small group of us, The Carolinas Crew. Just want to make sure that everything looks it's best.

I have always liked your T&TTT logos and it's great when you see it in print or on someones back. Keep up the great work :applause: .

Ross
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2005 11:10 pm

Alright folks...
I'll put the white shirts back on the shelf, but I am going to "adjust" the one's that go on the ash gret t-shirt and both sweat shirts.
I'm glad that most of you like this "loose" style of artwork, because I'll be honest here... It took me quite a few years before I allowed myself to appreciate this style...
Those of you that don't like the swooshdrop... Please take mouse in hand and get a Cafepress store up and running... It's really fun. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri May 06, 2005 1:10 am

OK,
I adjusted the one for the grey shirts by adding a blend of green to brown and I decided to use it for all of the shirts...
Everything is back on the shelf...

Postby bg » Fri May 06, 2005 6:16 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:BTW- Hey bg... I can't upload png files to your website for some reason, only jpegs...
I'll look into it this weekend. I'm leaving for work soon.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby lmh222 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:01 am

I got my white T-shirt in the mail ... I guess it was at least a week ago (hey, I've been too busy working on the teardrop) ... Anyway, I love it!

The colors are great. They're REALLY bright!

There is a somewhat lousy photo of me wearing it on my build journal site (the T-shirt looks good but I look tired - from all of my work on the teardrop of course!)

I haven't washed it yet so I'm not sure if the colors will fade in the first wash but they really looked awesome right out of the package. I suppose I'll update with more info after a few washes to let you guys know how it is holding up. Overall, I think that the design is great, colors are great, and I'm really happy with everything.

Lindsey
The difference between being involved and being commited is like eggs and bacon - the chicken was involved but the pig was commited.

http://www.teardrop.myphotoalbum.com
lmh222
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Threads about the forum!