Don't mind me...

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Postby mikeschn » Tue May 31, 2005 11:55 am

On the PC we use paint shop pro. There are programs on the Mac that will resize for you also. Adobe Photoshop for example, or even Photoshop Elements.

We should ask Buford what he uses!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby exminnesotaboy » Tue May 31, 2005 9:29 pm

tupelosue wrote:my prob is I don't know how to downsize my pics. i have iPhoto on an iBook G4. Probably a simple solution, anybody?? :?

If there is a way to reduce the photo size in iPhoto, I haven't found how to do it. I use Photoshop Elements 2.0 and it works like a charm. Found it (new/sealed/unregistered) on eBay for about 50$ about a year ago. I just looked and there is a seller with many copies of this version new/sealed for less than 30$ shipped right now.

I did my teardrop build pics with the "create web photo gallery" function in this app as well.
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

Postby BufordT » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:13 am

I'm new to the mac software so I've not had to do this yet. However I don't think that you can do it in iphoto. I know you can do it in Appleworks paint but you have to save the file with a .cwk extension. I'll have to check this out today.

Bufordt :twisted:
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Postby BufordT » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:09 pm

exminnesotaboy wrote:
tupelosue wrote:my prob is I don't know how to downsize my pics. i have iPhoto on an iBook G4. Probably a simple solution, anybody?? :?

If there is a way to reduce the photo size in iPhoto, I haven't found how to do it. I use Photoshop Elements 2.0 and it works like a charm. Found it (new/sealed/unregistered) on eBay for about 50$ about a year ago. I just looked and there is a seller with many copies of this version new/sealed for less than 30$ shipped right now.

I did my teardrop build pics with the "create web photo gallery" function in this app as well.

The newest version of iphoto has a little bar at the bottom and will allow you to adjust pic's down to 640x480

Bufordt
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Postby Grandadeo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:28 pm

Mike, I need help learning how to copy a "quote" from someone's post in order to respond to it. I finally got posting pictures to a thread down. Thanks for all your help on that one.

Lee
Happy Motoring!
Grandadeo
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:37 pm

Road Trip wrote:Mike, I need help learning how to copy a "quote" from someone's post in order to respond to it. I finally got posting pictures to a thread down. Thanks for all your help on that one.

Lee

Oh sure, no problem...

First hit the quote button, in the upper right hand corner of the message...

Then just start typing below the quoted text... I've circled the quote and end quote tags in blue in this screen capture...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Threads about the forum!