Yes, we were down today...

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Postby Maureenm » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 am

BC Dave, you're not crazy....I couldn't access the forum for a few hours. But all of those on the other side of the Rockies were probably sleeping. I thought maybe the changeover was happening. :thinking:
Maureenm
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Maureenm wrote:BC Dave, you're not crazy....I couldn't access the forum for a few hours. But all of those on the other side of the Rockies were probably sleeping. I thought maybe the changeover was happening. :thinking:

Me too. There was even debugging data when I looked.

There is another bug in the system that doesn't bring things down but is annoying at times. Sometimes, you click to the last page and it has nothing to display and won't let you back up to the previous page. You have to back out and click on the previous page to see what's there. I hope they eventually fix that, too.

PS. This may have started out as a year-old thread but we just made it current again. :lol:
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Gage » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 pm

You all have been on the board long enough to know that it is a weekly thing. So to some of us, it's no big deal. It gives us a chance to go get a cup of coffee and a piece of pie. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby madjack » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Gage wrote:You all have been on the board long enough to know that it is a weekly thing. So to some of us, it's no big deal. It gives us a chance to go get a cup of coffee and a piece of pie. :lol:

...and goto the bathroom :o :roll: ;) .................................. 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby IndyTom » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Well, whatever happened today, I missed it. Because for the first time in a long time, I was out working on the Bungalette. :lol:

I have very little to show for 4.5 hours of work, but it was progress. Now to just get lots more done. Maybe I can do some before the Big Game tomorrow.

Tom
Never trust a skinny cook

My build thread:http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36226

IndyTom
500 Club

Postby TJinPgh » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 am

Whatever the issue is, it's still affecting me.

I can get to the main forum menu but I can't get beyond that.

The only way I got to this thread was to click the name of the person who last entered a msg in this sub-forum and then selected to view all msgs from that poster.

I tried different browsers and refreshing the pages. So, don't think it's on my end but not really sure at this point since I still see new posts popping up?
-TJ
TJinPgh
The 300 Club

Postby eaglesdare » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 am

ok i can only get to 'new posts'. if i try to get to the foamie section or anyother section (admin) it says error, page not found.
Louella
May the foam be with you.
eaglesdare
Donating Member

Postby eaglesdare » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 am

yes i have received pm's saying the same thing. so there are still issues.
Louella
May the foam be with you.
eaglesdare
Donating Member

Postby BC Dave » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Gage wrote:
BC Dave wrote:Mike! I was wondering what happened!

I even tried the "tin foil martian hat" but could not tune in ... lol

wait a go mad jack .... did you put on your tin foil hat to get that fixed?

Happy trails;

Cheers BC Dave

Hey BC Dave, check the date that Mike started this thread. He was talking about what happened last June (2011). I think you need to take off your "tin foil martian hat". :? ........ :lol:

... the date? ... dopp! (Homer) ... :oops:

... and the site was down again last night! :roll:

... I tried adjusting the rabbit ears on the tin foil hat after seeing the tec difficulties!

8)
BC Dave
Teardrop Master

Postby working on it » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Don't feel alone, BC dave, I thought the same thing as you. Last evening, everything I tried to view on this site was misdirected to a Yahoo search page for "mike nc hell forums"...I had no interest whatsoever in that "mike" in north carolina, or whether or not he was in hell or wtf was going on.... This is not the first time this week that gremlins have interfered with my links to T&TTT.
2013 HHRv "squareback/squaredrop", rugged, 4x8 TTT, 2225 lbs
  • *3500 lb Dexter EZ-Lube braked axle, 3000 lb.springs, active-progressive bumpstop suspension
  • *27 x 8.5-14LT AT tires (x 3) *Weight Distribution system for single-beam tongue
  • *100% LED's & GFCI outlets, 3x fans, AM/FM/CD/Aux. *A/C & heat, Optima AGM, inverter & charger(s)
  • *extended-run, on-board, 2500w generator *Coleman dual-fuel stove & lantern, Ikea grill, vintage skillet
  • *zinc/stainless front & side racks *98"L x 6" diameter rod & reel carrier tube on roof
working on it
2000 Club
2000 Club

Re: Same error different day different site

Postby working on it » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 pm

[quote="working on it"]Don't feel alone, BC dave, I thought the same thing as you. Last evening, everything I tried to view on this site was misdirected to a Yahoo search page for "mike nc hell forums"...I had no interest whatsoever in that "mike" in north carolina, or whether or not he was in hell or wtf was going on.... This is not the first time this week that gremlins have interfered with my links to T&TTT.[/quote]
Help, its happening over here on the new site. I was looking at the Hall of Fame, and I;m being misdirected again. Is it my browser, or is it the T&TTT website?
2013 HHRv "squareback/squaredrop", rugged, 4x8 TTT, 2225 lbs
  • *3500 lb Dexter EZ-Lube braked axle, 3000 lb.springs, active-progressive bumpstop suspension
  • *27 x 8.5-14LT AT tires (x 3) *Weight Distribution system for single-beam tongue
  • *100% LED's & GFCI outlets, 3x fans, AM/FM/CD/Aux. *A/C & heat, Optima AGM, inverter & charger(s)
  • *extended-run, on-board, 2500w generator *Coleman dual-fuel stove & lantern, Ikea grill, vintage skillet
  • *zinc/stainless front & side racks *98"L x 6" diameter rod & reel carrier tube on roof
working on it
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby mikeschn » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm

working on it wrote:
working on it wrote:Don't feel alone, BC dave, I thought the same thing as you. Last evening, everything I tried to view on this site was misdirected to a Yahoo search page for "mike nc hell forums"...I had no interest whatsoever in that "mike" in north carolina, or whether or not he was in hell or wtf was going on.... This is not the first time this week that gremlins have interfered with my links to T&TTT.

Help, its happening over here on the new site. I was looking at the Hall of Fame, and I;m being misdirected again. Is it my browser, or is it the T&TTT website?

The Hall of Fame links are down at the moment. I plan on fixing them tomorrow.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Re: Yes, we were down today...

Postby Maureenm » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Nice job! Thanks for all of your hard work. Those things to the right with the "off" am I supposed to do something with them? The avatars will show up eventually?
Looks good, just will take a little getting used to.
Maureen
Maureenm
Donating Member

Postby BC Dave » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:27 am

[quote="mikeschn"]Don't feel alone, BC dave, I thought the same thing as you. Last evening, everything I tried to view on this site was misdirected to a Yahoo search page for "mike nc hell forums"...I had no interest whatsoever in that "mike" in north carolina, or whether or not he was in hell or wtf was going on.... This is not the first time this week that gremlins have interfered with my links to T&TTT.[/quote]
Help, its happening over here on the new site. I was looking at the Hall of Fame, and I;m being misdirected again. Is it my browser, or is it the T&TTT website?[/quote]

The Hall of Fame links are down at the moment. I plan on fixing them tomorrow.

Mike...[/quote]

its a tough crowd (Not); .... but ...OMG! (franticly dons tin foil hat, whipps on sunglasses ...for fear of radiation burn to the retnas ....

what happened now! the sites all changed-ed; i know ....I know ....you warned us ..lol.

Thanks for hosting and doing all this work; Im humbled and gratefull for your generosity.

Cheers bc Dave
BC Dave
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Threads about the forum!