Page design suggestion.

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Page design suggestion.

Postby crumvoc » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am

I really like most of the web design on this site. I do have a suggestion,though. For those of us who use touch screen devises (iPhone, iPad etc.), please make the page navigation buttons (page numbers and the "next" button) much larger. This would be much cheaper than building a "mobile friendly" version. Thanks. Great site!
Living in the high-desert.
crumvoc
Teardrop Master

Re: Page design suggestion.

Postby cheri832 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 am

Is there a way to go from a member's profile page to their build journals? Many times I read an idea, a comment, or a technique mentioned that makes me want to see how they applied it, and although I can click immediately on their name to go to their profile, there is no link that I can see that will take me to their build journal(s). Is there a way I'm just not aware of, or is that something others would find useful too?
Cheri
Cheri
cheri832
Donating Member

Postby toypusher » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 am

cheri832 wrote:Is there a way to go from a member's profile page to their build journals? Many times I read an idea, a comment, or a technique mentioned that makes me want to see how they applied it, and although I can click immediately on their name to go to their profile, there is no link that I can see that will take me to their build journal(s). Is there a way I'm just not aware of, or is that something others would find useful too?
Cheri

You can ask them to put a link in their signature block and then that would be possible, otherwise NO! Hope this helps.
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 am

If you are at a users profile and you want to go to their album you can click on the "go to album" link.

But, no there is no build journal link.

What Kerry suggested would be the only thing that I know of...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby cheri832 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 am

Kerry and Mike,
Thank you for replying so quickly. There is such a wealth of information on this site. I was hoping for a shortcut but that's okay. :o
This place is so positive, so encouraging, so full of help. I find myself so engrossed in reading that my hubs have been sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for grease for a week and a half.... :FNP
Maybe that's part of "Teardrop time"....... Glad I found this place.
Cheri
Cheri
cheri832
Donating Member

Return to Threads about the forum!