Font size

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Font size

Postby bigbendhiker » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 am

When viewing posts in the forum how do you change the font size?

I have several tabs open in Firefox and two of them have randomly (or so it seems) changed to a very small font size. I am using Windows Home 7 premium. I have looked for a way to change it back, but no luck. I searched and found a post about being able to change it by accessing a link in the upper right corner, but all I have is the search box in the upper right corner.

Thanks for your help. :worship:
Scott
bigbendhiker
Teardrop Master

Re: Font size

Postby mikeschn » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:18 am

There are several ways to zoom in and out.
Keyboard

To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing +.
To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing -.
To reset size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0.

Mouse

If your mouse has a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to zoom in and down to zoom out.
Menu

Press the Alt key to temporarily bring up the traditional Firefox menus. At the top of the Firefox window, click the View menu, then go to Zoom.
Select either Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset for their corresponding action.

Toolbar

Right-click on an empty section of the Tab Strip, select Customize... and the Customize Toolbar window will open.
In the Customize Toolbar window, click and drag the "Zoom Controls" toolbar item to the desired place on one of your toolbars.
Click Done to save the changes to your toolbars.
You can now use the + icon on the customized toolbar to zoom in, and the - icon on the customized toolbar to zoom out.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Re: Font size

Postby bigbendhiker » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:38 am

Thanks Mike!

That was easy to correct. Thanks for taking the time to post the detailed instructions. Much easier to read now. I thought I was going to have to go buy some stronger reading glasses.
Scott
bigbendhiker
Teardrop Master

Return to Threads about the forum!