A note about '06 IRG Registration

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:02 pm

Chip wrote:Dean its dat " tater sack therom"

10 lbs of taters will not fit in a 5 lb sack,,,, in my case of brain and taters,,, its more like 2 lbs sack with 4 lbs of taters,, and they didnt even ask if I wanted paper or plastic

chipper

Chip,
Good thing they double bagged them for yaa. :lol:

Hey Everyone,
The Roster page, which shows who is signed up and shows what's been ordered/paid... is now a password access page.
We are starting to get folks from outside of this forum, so not everyone has a username to protect their identity. I feel this is a good way to go...
PM me if you are already registered and need the access info.
A BIG THANKS goes out to bg for doing this for me and giving my lame brain a break.

Postby Ron Dickey » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:47 pm

Dean,

I registed in the forum but have not found the money yet.
so if belonging to it means I am paid and Registered then Take me off until the Wife ok's it.

I have already had an email from Eddy from Phoenix asking me about a camping area lest then 2 miles from me.

So if any one of you teardrop Geese are flying north and have questions about the Central coast on you way north.
Let me (Ron Dickey) know or Dave K. in Morro Bay and we will be glad to give directions, suggest places, or most anything let us know.
Would love to see your rigs

I am still building mine and should be done in time.

if I save 10 a paycheck I should have not problem paying the fee.

Gas here 2/4/06 is 2.79 a gal. I found some for 2.69 and Costco may be less. It is often less in northern Calif.

Ron Dickey
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:01 pm

Ron Dickey wrote:<snip>
So if any one of you teardrop Geese are flying north and have questions about the Central coast on you way north.
Let me (Ron Dickey) know or Dave K. in Morro Bay and we will be glad to give directions, suggest places, or most anything let us know.
<snip>
Ron Dickey

Hey Ron, where were you last weekend? A bunch of us was at Morro Bay State Park. I expected to see you Saturday. Drove right thru town Friday going to the park. Had the Tear and the '56 with me.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:33 am

Ron Dickey wrote:Dean,

I registed in the forum but have not found the money yet.
so if belonging to it means I am paid and Registered then Take me off until the Wife ok's it.

Ron,
What you found was a section of the website that's going to be a place for the Activity Director (TDN) to discuss things. I'll also be posting information there in the news section as things come up.
Joanie needed a way to post information easily and using the phpbb forum program was the best choice. I haven't made any announcement yet, because she hasn't had a chance to post any information yet. You don't need to be paid up to register there...
I'll go ahead an activate you.

Postby Ron Dickey » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:56 pm

Gage wrote:
Ron Dickey wrote:<snip>
<snip>
Ron Dickey

Hey Ron, where were you last weekend? A bunch of us was at Morro Bay State Park. I expected to see you Saturday. Drove right thru town Friday going to the park. Had the Tear and the '56 with me.

Have a good day.

8)

ya and I am Kicken myself for it too (good thing they don't have a emoticon for that ) :?
I looking on Maxitear site to late and I saw know personal message from you ... However I think I was at work.
So how do you like the way they redid thepark?

Ron
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:17 am

Sorry Ron, lost track of this thread. The park was kind of nice but would have been better if there was hot water. And I think for what you pay per night, the next time I'll go to Morro Dunes for the same money. And they have clean rest rooms and hot showers.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

IRG Registrants

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:15 pm

8) Still have space available for the end of July at the IRG at Pamplin Grove in Carlotta, CA. If you are wanting an event shirt.... The deadline for ordering T-SHIRTS is mid-June and you can pick them up at the event.

TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby catrinka » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:40 pm

TDN - I had so hoped to make it down this summer, but I had eye surgery last week and that has used up part of my holidays for travelling down that way. With any luck I will make it to what ever is planned for next year. Have fun and I will be thinking of all of you.
catrinka
500 Club

IRG Reply

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:25 pm

:( Dear Cathy,
Sorry to hear you won't be making it down...weren't you going to try and caravan down with 'Rooster'? Doesn't appear he'll make it down either as he's having his honeymoon with his 'Hen' instead! Speedy recovery with the eyes and hopefully we'll "see" you at another gathering.

TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to Threads about the forum!