Time to add more?
151. If you think it would be more practical to build your own doors than buy them, you are definitely building a teardrop.
152. If your camping rig has something called a "footwell," you definitely own a teardrop.
153. If you order hardware from some fellow named Grant in Redding, CA, instead of going down to ACE Hardware, you are definitely building a teardrop.
154. If you know instantly what T&TTT means, you are a Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers fanatic.
155. If you're male and have suddenly developed an addiction for stopping at yard sales only to see if they have any cast iron cookware, there's a 95% probability that you are also a member of T&TTT.
156. If you own a tiny travel trailer that has a fully-functional propane stove with two burners and microwave oven but wonder why you also are into cooking in Dutch ovens and checking eBay for them, you have been inadvertently assimilated into the T&TTT collective mind.
157. If you bring a heavy 6 quart pot with three legs to a camp out in a round trailer that has a large, vertical, rear door on a "hurricane hinge," have tasted "Mountain Man Breakfast" and know some guy named Guy, there's also a bookmark on your web browser for T&TTT.
158. If you're female and tell your sister on the phone, â€œHe's at it again,â€
My musical retirement program
_____________________________________________<---For TRAILER PHOTOS click Camera icon