Pamplin Grove '06 Or Bust

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Me thinks it's getting a bit thick

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:52 pm

Me thinks it's getting a bit thick in here.... but I'd like to personally invite Gage to come up to our area to be a TD tutor for Dean and give him a private workshop 1 to 1. I'll happily provide the room & board.

:lol:

TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby mikeschn » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:24 pm

Guy wrote:
Mike, does not have the _______ to take it up with Pam? 8)

You can fill in the blank any way you want... but Guy, I think you know, and so do a lot of others, I tried to help Pam a long time ago, and she didn't want it. Her blood pressure was affecting her, and we decided to part ways.

I've not looked back since. I hear her little blog is a circle of friends, and the traffic is low.

I'm sure if something important is mentioned over there, someone will bring it over here.

In the meantime I don't want to pester Pam, and I don't think she wants to pester me. So we'll leave well enough alone.

Besides, we cover 2 vastly different subjects!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Back to the Redwoods

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:58 pm

Thought I'd post a note about how great the Redwoods are looking in mid-October. The teardrop builder I'm working with does multi-task, but I try to keep him on track. Only nine months to go till the gathering; just like having a baby, but Dean gets to do ALL the work this time. :)

This thread kinda went down after the last post....so, on to the Pamplin Grove -- We've had a touch of rain, but the sunny days are fabulous. I've been having a GREAT time gathering prizes for the 2006 event and welcome any donations or input about what you'd like to do there.

8) TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to Member Designs