Ryan's Final Design (Profile and Interior)

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Ryan's Final Design (Profile and Interior)

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:03 am

Ryan,
This is sweeeeeeeet!!! I didn't know you were doing a road toad, that's a super layout!
Very Nice Drawings! :applause:
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby tdthinker » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:25 am

Thanks Dean. I thought I told you I was doing a road toad. I made this design to fit in my garage but still have lots of space in my cabin. My trailer is 15 inches tall. The cabin is going to be 4'8. And the ac will take up 10 inches. In all it will be 6'9 to go under the average 7 foot garage door. I plan to get an interior pic drawn up. The bed turns into a dinette, there are 2 small book shelfs in the front corners. The back of the cabin has rad around storage. The wall between the kitchen and cabin has a flat screen in it for tv on rainy days, thinking about a crank up dish. All the kitchen gadgets you could imagine. Storage under the bed, I think that is about it, (lol) at least so far. bye
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Postby Steve Frederick » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:14 pm

Yes Ryan, A very nice job! Very clear layout too! When are you gonna build it?
Blessings, Steve
Adirondacks, Upstate New York
Building Journals
The Shop Manual's 8-years old!! Thank's everyone!
New! 'Rondack Lodge Plans!Order Here!
Steve Frederick
Custom Teardrop Builder

Location: Upstate New York, Adirondacks (Great Sacandaga Lake)

Postby tdthinker » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:58 pm

I want to start after November 29th, which is my birthday and that is when the cash rolls in, (lol) then after Christmas I am getting a job at Menards, a building warehouse, so this way I can get a discount on building materials and make cash. bye
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Postby sftiggee » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:17 pm

MENARDS! damn, i haven't heard that for years..sometimes I really miss the midwest (well, most of the time) :(

Good luck on the build Ryan, i want to see this thing at Minden, so now you have a deadline! :twisted:
Jolene, Luke, Jackson, Lilianne, and Bandit
2006 Camp-Inn Raindrop Ultra
2007 Dodge Magnum RT
sftiggee
Platinum Donating Member

Postby tdthinker » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:30 pm

You and Dean are the 2 people that I am really pushing myself for. I want to, I have to, have it done for Minden. I want it all done down to the last detail. bye
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Postby tdthinker » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:44 am

Thanks Dean, for uploading that last drawing. I put all the things I could ever use in my tear. It has a queen bed/dinette, a lot of storage, a single bunk over the rear storage, a large kitchen and I am sure most of you first noticed the large T.V. for rainy days. I decided to put only 3 windows in and no hitch box, at least not yet. Bye and once again thank you Dean. Bye
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Return to Member Designs