fish trailer

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

fish trailer

Postby waywardson » Mon May 02, 2005 7:48 pm

hello everyone, i worked 3 saturdays ago and installed paneling and ceiling, worked this past saturday and built benches, ladder to loft, started tables, installed some trim, built scuttle hole,
ive cut out for 2nd. door, installed folding doors, the 1 x 4 thats on the wall above the two top table will be where the couch back will lift up to make a bunk, the eyeball windows still not complete,
i have been delaying working on the galley, i keep thinking i need to add 24" to it to make it larger / more workable, as it is i only have 36" open counter space and if i add 24" i will have 84", i have purchased the fridge, 4. something cubic feet, conventional oven & microwave, ac unit, a 2 burner gas cook top (free) but i really want a 3 burner, bar sink with fitting, i have been looking for but have been unable to locate 4 pcs wall sconce lights, what im looking for is the old style from the 50's bathroom style light fixtures, glass cylinder shaped globes that just sit on the base, they all had a pull chain and convenience outlets, currently shopping for tv, may have to do a pop out for it, well guess thats about it for now, the pictures are in the album, hey thanks mike for posting them for me,
waywardson
Silver Donating Member

Return to Member Designs