The Prequel

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm

TinKicker wrote:Build being documented here:
http://tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2266

:? I was looking forward to the pics. :cry: If you will not be documenting on this thread then I would like to move it to "Members Design" just to keep designs in the same place... :twisted:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby TinKicker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 pm

That's fine, Ms. Miriam. :)
I began documenting on the other site because, to be honest, there's so few folks there that it's easier for me to keep up with each day's new postings. I get overwhelmed here.
But, can't beat the company! :lol:
Go there and look at all the pics. I guess I could somehow migrate it all over here, though I don't know how.
Later, ma'am.
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 pm

:lol: 8) I do understand and I do read them over there. I will move this to design so it won't get lost.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby TinKicker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks!!! :applause:
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Member Designs