New here with an idea for first build

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

New here with an idea for first build

Postby Fisher » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 am

Hey everyone,
Found this place a couple weeks ago and have probably read 80% of the threads on here by now. I plan on a build here shortly based on an old popup frame. It's one of those that have the tires on the inside of the outer frame rails. At first I wasn't too sure about using the frame because of that, but then saw other builds using the same style, so I feel better about using it. Anyway, I plan on doing a stand up with rough dimensions of 10 or 10.5 ft by a little over 6ft wide. The picture attached is what I have come up with for the profile. I tried to keep it looking like something you could go buy on a lot so I don't embarrass my family with it lol. It will have a dinette that turns to bed and bunk above that hinges up so its out of the way during the day. If there are any suggestions, please feel free to throw them at me. As I said, this will be a first. Thanks
Mark
Fisher
Teardrop Inspector

Postby steve smoot » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 am

That's a pretty nice lookin' rig there...hope you post lots of pic's during the build..

:thumbsup: Steve
I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing...
steve smoot
Lifetime member

Return to Member Designs