Bubbled Rimple Design

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Bubbled Rimple Design

Postby mxgibby911 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 am

After scrapping my first build halfway through the build. I've decided to do build one again. Now i'm lucky enough to have learned from a few mistakes and know more of what I want. I'm looking for some input on my design before the final draft and the build begins.

4x8 harbor trailer, 4x10 camper, vinyl top, osb skinned with diamond plate aluminum, carpet lined interior.

Space and storage are the most important things too me, i don't need a kitchen prefer to do my cooking over a fire. will be venting airconditioning in from the outside and will powering off AC power.
All input welcome thanks
mxgibby911
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Greg M » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm diggin it :thumbsup:
It's got a great post-modern pod feel going on. I hope you like lots of attention 8)

-Greg
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
Greg M
*Geek Extraordinaire

Postby mxgibby911 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks, I came across the Tada camper (believe its the same maker as the Tab teardrop) it was kinda the inspiration. And the more attention the better.
mxgibby911
Teardrop Inspector

Postby wlivesey » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 pm

I like the design. It's good that you know what you like/need. One thing I wish I had was more outside storage. Maybe you can work some big drawers in under the bed that would be outside accessible.
wlivesey
The 300 Club

Return to Member Designs