Starting The Squidget Soon (I hope)

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby Flonker » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:06 pm

mikeschn wrote:It's no worse than where they stored the portapotty in the midget... right under the corner of the bed...

I don't have a porta potty in the Tab.... in fact, I don't have a porta potty at all. But if we would ever get one, we'd certainly want to keep it at least an arms length from the bed and the kitchen!

Mike...

Good point. This is gonna take some noodling...
Flonker
Teardrop Builder

Postby angib » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:40 am

mikeschn wrote:It's no worse than where they stored the portapotty in the midget... right under the corner of the bed...

And if you look at the shape of the space available (in side view), that was a triangular portapotty. Which brings up a whole range of questions which are, at the very best, icky...... :NC

Andrew
angib
5000 Club
5000 Club

Postby Flonker » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:16 pm

angib wrote:

And if you look at the shape of the space available (in side view), that was a triangular portapotty. Which brings up a whole range of questions which are, at the very best, icky...... :NC

Andrew

I am NOT gonna go there!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Andrew, interesting new av you got there, tho I'm gonna miss the Mr Bean one...
Flonker
Teardrop Builder

Postby mikeschn » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:27 pm

Here ya go flonker... any time you miss Mr Bean, just visit this thread!!! :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Flonker » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:35 pm

mikeschn wrote:Here ya go flonker... any time you miss Mr Bean, just visit this thread!!! :lol:

Mike...

Alrighty then...
Flonker
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Member Designs