My Box Kite will have it's own wheels after all.

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

My Box Kite will have it's own wheels after all.

Postby Ron Dickey » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:21 pm

My Camper may be new but it's wheels will be much older. I got a free trailer w/boat. and I have found a source for free lumber. A freind whos dad past away last year showed me a garage full of wood and asked it I could use any of it. :shock: :? ah well ah :oops: well I just don't want to just take it so I will help clean up the shop and make some more planters for his mom out of the wood.
:applause: :applause: so now I can save for "my" (the wife drives the Prius) replacement car that I lost last month at the hight of the rising gas prices now I have to drive the truck getting about 10mpg less.

:applause: so I am stoked and a little in shock ;) :thumbsup:

where I am going there are no excusses 8)

That's from the movie back to the future when it is said
where I am going there are no roads!!

and so I may soon have a trailer a camper on top and a boat on top maybe I should call it an Oreo cookie TTT

That is the nice thing about building something from scratch people not only offer help in ideas but they may have just what you are looking for next to nothing if not free.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:59 pm

Ron,
I had a feelin' when I saw your name as the latest poster on Member Designs, your post had something to do with the Box Kite.
Cool... So the Box Kite is gonna have landing gear, eh? :applause:

Return to Member Designs