Offroad-ish

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Offroad-ish

Postby mjewell5 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:27 am

Hello all:

I recently finished a 5X10 offroad inspired teardrop. I loosely based the shape on the Grumman II, but made it a little taller so I could add 8" deep storage under the mattress. Features include 5000 BTU A/C, Camp Chef oven/stove, dorm size fridge, 12VDC LED lighting, Fantastic fan and a Jensen entertainment center. Got a lot of the inspiration from a friend's Silver Shadow.

I tried to upload a picture (.jpg), but got a message saying the file type is invalid. Anyone know how to upload pictures?
mjewell5
Teardrop Builder

Re: Offroad-ish

Postby lrrowe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:36 pm

On the top of the forum is a section called Forum Problems.
Try the section on photos.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby mjewell5 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:22 am

I have a bunch of pictures on my phone, all of which are in the 4 Mb size range, width around 3000 and height around 5200. When I try to upload them into my album I get a message saying the file size is too big (2Mb maximum). Does this mean that I can not upload photos?? I want to share, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to, unless someone can give me some guidance.
mjewell5
Teardrop Builder

Postby kudzu » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:12 am

You can usually resize them via an edit feature on your phone, or you can download an app that includes that feature. If you cannot or do not want to do that, then you can upload the photos to a hosting service, like Google, Photobucket, Flickr, ImageShack, etc. Once there you can simply copy the image location & past it into your post via the "Img" button in TNTTT. (Look at the options just about the text box when composing a post.) Or you can download the pics to your computer, which for me makes editing & uploading to TNTTT a little easier.
kudzu
Donating Member

Postby pruittaw » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:52 pm

mjewell5 wrote:I have a bunch of pictures on my phone, all of which are in the 4 Mb size range, width around 3000 and height around 5200. When I try to upload them into my album I get a message saying the file size is too big (2Mb maximum). Does this mean that I can not upload photos?? I want to share, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to, unless someone can give me some guidance.

Download the Tapatalk app and upload the photos that way. It's much simpler I think and you can select the size of photo that you want to upload. I'm very interested to see your build.

-Tony

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tony (pronounced 'toe knee')
pruittaw
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Member Designs