Kasperwing Sleeper

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

rate the kasperwing trailer project

Poll ended at Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:46 am

poor
No votes
avarage
14%
good
29%
excellent
14%
very odd
43%

Total votes : 7

Kasperwing Sleeper

Postby skacutter » Wed May 24, 2006 9:46 am

My tiny Travel Trailer like many of your projects is a one of a kind. I have posted links to my project in other categories on this website but the project IS a tiny Travel Trailer and not a teardrop. The project was weighed in recently and the trailer is 3030#'s unloaded. It contains a full indoor shower, toilet, full kitchen, sleeping area, HAVC systems, 40 gal fresh water and 35gal sewer tank. The trailer is built on an 8x10ft snowmobile trailer frame with a new 3500# axel, brakes and springs.

Here is a link to my project on the web.

http://www.kasperwing.com/teardrop.htm

Enjoy.

Chris
please visit the Kasperwing site and click on the teardrop trailer link
skacutter
Teardrop Builder

Postby madjack » Wed May 24, 2006 12:27 pm

Chris, I would rate it as an excellent execution of a very odd design :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so there ya go......
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Kasperwing, Say WHAT!

Postby westover » Wed May 30, 2007 2:34 am

I clicked on the links and they refused to connect. i would very much like to see the Kasperwing, but for some reason I keep getting denied.
Boy, do I need to build one of these! This is going to be my "Rut Buster".
westover
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Kasperwing, Say WHAT!

Postby madjack » Wed May 30, 2007 2:37 am

westover wrote:I clicked on the links and they refused to connect. i would very much like to see the Kasperwing, but for some reason I keep getting denied.

...mmmmmmmmm :thinking: , I just clicked on it and was taken directly to the site................ 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Gage » Wed May 30, 2007 2:47 am

Yep, me to.......and the trailer hasn't changed a bit. Matter of fact, it's still sitting in the same place as when I saw it last year (I think). :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed May 30, 2007 2:50 am

:( It didn't let me take the poll. I would have rated it excellent too. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Member Designs