Raven design

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby aggie79 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:30 am

I'm interested!

The wife and I went tent camping this weekend for the first time in a couple of years. We loved the outside experience, but the cold temperatures (for Texas - cool for those up north) on a leaky air mattress reinforced our need to get started with a trailer.

We're leaning toward a standy TTT with an outside galley, but since our tow vehicle is a Honda CRV, we need to keep in light and small enough to fit into a garage.

This seems to fit our needs.
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Hear we go againe

Postby frazzyfuzz » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:35 pm

Just finished looking at the raven wow but last night I realy liked the grass hopper with a splash of Aunties. Hear I go againe. And I down loaded Skethup Boy what a miserable mess I came up with. Im like Paul tall so I need room to stand 5'11&29/54. I could get buy with 5' butt need to have a good long bed. I realy like the raven as I want to keep it a tear drop well tonight anyway. Maby to marrow ?????? Im Off to the sketchup site to learn som more. Old boot
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Tiki Dude » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Nice design tweaks. As soon as I am done with my houseboat build I think I will tackle something similar.

Chris

Tiki Dude
Teardrop Master

ideas

Postby BaerClaw » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:29 pm

you could shorten it by making 1/2 the bed fold up into a couch this would give you sitting area and open up the drop floor during the day. i did this in my tt and it worked so well I plan on doing it in my next.

ive been working with the idea of a canvas drop floor with a hard bottom that would go all the way to the ground but could lifted all the way up or out when driving! this should out down on the hight of a standy trailer by bit.
BaerClaw
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to Member Designs