2018 Gatherings!

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

2018 Gatherings!

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 am

The TearJerkers Gathering Calendar and Map has started to list Gatherings scheduled for 2018! :dancing :dancing:

http://tearjerkers.net/new_forum/Calendar.html

Here's a map of 73 gatherings in 2017, of which a few were non-TearJerker events.

TearJerkers 2017.JPG
TearJerkers 2017.JPG (75.42 KiB) Viewed 3043 times

Well, we'd like to get even more events on the calendar this year, whether they are TearJerker events or not! As long as they are teardrop & tiny travel trailer related, we'd love to help get the word out about them! On the map all gatherings show up as a red pin, but on the calendar the non-TearJerker events are a different color.

So, if you know of some events already scheduled, please share them with us below or send me a message!

I just need the Gathering Name, Dates, Location, and a link for more information.

Thanks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :applause: :worship:
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Re: 2018 Gatherings!

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:50 pm

There are just over 50 events and counting! Let me know whats missing near you! Doesn't have to be TearJerkers related. We have a number of events from other clubs that are listed on the calendar. :thumbsup:

Just send me a PM with a Gathering Name, Location (campground and address), Dates, and primary contact or information page.

Thanks!
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (64.98 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Return to National/International