International Teardrop Gathering

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby Gage » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:09 am

bledsoe3 wrote:
asianflava wrote: Mainly because it happens every 2 years instead of every year.

Does that mean you'll be coming to the IRG 2.0. It only happens every 2 years.

You forgot to add "Again" :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Kevin A » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:12 am

Gage wrote:
bledsoe3 wrote:
asianflava wrote: Mainly because it happens every 2 years instead of every year.

Does that mean you'll be coming to the IRG 2.0. It only happens every 2 years.

You forgot to add "Again" :lol:

Technically the IRG 2.0. will only happen once, not quite sure how you could come to it again. ;) 8) :lol:
You'd have to wait for IRG 2.5. or 3.0. :thinking:

"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Gage » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:03 am

Who cares about numbers? Like that, it you were to talk about going to Shasta next year like I have heard you and Dean speak of. You just say Shasta. You don't say anything about the Dam Gathering 14. How can you go again when The Dam Gathering 14 hasn't happened yet. :lol: And like that when I talk about going to the IRG. I went to the first one and liked it so I'll be going again.

How's your galley coming?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby asianflava » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:36 am

Gage wrote:How's your galley coming?

Ouch!
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:38 am

Kevin, You better get the photo shop out again.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

ITG

Postby Aaron Coffee » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:13 pm

I definitely plan on attending again. After the frist one they made a new rule at work that my supervisor and I can't both be gone at the same time. They ended up faxing him drawings in Florida to write a program for the turret punch(my machine). It looks like I have to work the entire weekend on the previous weekend at my second job, and will get someone to cover that job on the Friday of ITG, and have to be back Sunday night to work.
One thing I have been thinking about is getting things from my home state(SD) for a door prize, such as post cards, souvenier spoon, and maybe find some food product made in the state, etc. and put them in a basket. Just a thought.
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby j_b317 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:57 pm

I think Aaron has a great idea about bringing something representative of your home state as a door prize! Since I'm in Arkansas, I could bring mosquitos, as we darn sure didn't have any at Minden the first time. In fact I slept with the doors open every night. IT WAS GREAT! :D

jb in Arkansas, where it's about 50 degrees and threatening rain again, but that's still not bad for January!
"Everybody dies but not everybody lives!"
j_b317
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Gage » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:58 am

j_b317 wrote:I think Aaron has a great idea about bringing something representative of your home state as a door prize! Since I'm in Arkansas, I could bring mosquitos, as we darn sure didn't have any at Minden the first time. In fact I slept with the doors open every night. IT WAS GREAT! :D
jb in Arkansas

You can leave the mosquitos in Arkansas and doesn't everybody sleep with thier doors open? Oh and by the way Jerry, has Doug bugged you about your tail lights yet? :lol:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby j_b317 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:18 am

I'm not sure if everyone does or not. The first Tear I ever saw, besides mine, was in line in front of us at registration for the Pioneer Village campground. :thinking:

I haven't heard anything about the tail lights YET, but I bet I'm about to! :o
"Everybody dies but not everybody lives!"
j_b317
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Jst83 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:18 am

OK haven't seen a response about the tail lights. Now I'm curious also.

Scott
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Bilancy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:04 pm

Thought I better jump on board as My wife, Nancy, and I will be taking care of pre- registrations for the 2nd ITG. We were managers of the motel & campground at Pioneer Village during the 1st ITG.
George tells me the web page should be up by today.
If you have any questions about the Minden area or Nebraska in general I should have the answer.
Bill :D
Bilancy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby George T. » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Man!

No pressure, eh Bill?

Working hard to make it happen! It's been a long time since I built web pages. LOTS of information to make available and I don't want to put out any mis-information, so, I am checking and double checking. It takes a considerable amount of time.

But, it look as though the 2nd International Gathering will become a reality. Whew! I never thought that it would all come together. Still lots of details to deal with & coordinate.

For those that attended the 1st ITG, my committee members say that I will be able to attend and participate. What a novel idea! I am so looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Thanks to Bill, Nancy and Jim Peterson in Minden, June at Pioneer Village, Grant Whipp and all of the ITG Committee members who are working in the background!

I will post links and details here as soon as they are up and running.

Back to the computer so that I can meet Bill's deadline!

George T.
George T.
Teardrop Master

Postby Gage » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 pm

"No pressure, eh Bill?" George, no pressure. You still have a couple of more days. It's not the 15th yet. I think Bill is just excited and hasn't figured out teardrop time yet. :lol: Hello Bill, say hi to Nancy for us.

Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Bilancy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:49 pm

Gage I saw you wanted the same site as last time. I'll make that happen.
You were in #20. I'll be across the fence on the street. I still have that big ugly box.
Bill :thumbsup:
Bilancy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Zyamfier » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Bilancy wrote:I'll be across the fence on the street. I still have that big ugly box.
Bill

Get to work. You could have something built by June. Just kidding dad. This time maybe mom will be able to find you.
Jim Petersen
"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to National/International