NEW!

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

NEW!

Postby crappie camper » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:13 am

Hey fellas'........
Just joined this thing and have been reading alot of information, posts, etc. I live in Springfield, Missouri and getting ready to start on my teardrop right after x-mas is over. I have a neighbor(friend) who has just finished his and went to his first outing in Louisiana a few weeks ago(his name is Fred Morrisett for those who might have met him down there). Make a long story short; We want to come to the International Gathering June 2007 in Nebraska this summer. We would like to know what we need to do , etc, as far as registration and things along with times, dates, basically any info you can gives us so we don't miss it. I will set up my neighbor on here as well soon. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :)
"Ever seen a fart in a whirlwind?!"

Vernon & Kelly Driver
crappie camper
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Gage » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:40 am

Hello ?, George is in Minden this weekend firming up everything. It is 99% sure that it will be held June 14th thru 17th 2007. As for the questions you asked, Further information will be posted in the near future. So stay tuned and get working on that teardrop.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby sHoootR » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:12 am

Welcome "Fellow Show Me TD ers". I'm like you got a good start but failed to make the La. meet......Have to finish it in spring...I Hope. Hoping to make itt to Minden for sure.......Done or not...........

Good luck and weelcome aboard............. :applause:
sHoootR (Guy) & SemiSweets (Vickie)
sHoootR
Gold Donating Member

Postby madjack » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:02 am

CC...welcome to the board...you (and shootr) missed a helluva time at the LCG...be there next year...By the way...dooya have name we can call ya besides crappie :D ;) ...have ya decided onna style yet...just remember to take lottsa pics, 'cause we luv 'em and it is the coin of the realm 'round heah...have fun...this is a great ADVENTURE.............
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Re: NEW!

Postby mikeschn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:57 am

You just missed us too! Gary and I had a Winter Warrior get together at the Springfield KOA... And Miriam & Mike came to visit! :o

crappie camper wrote:Hey fellas'........
I live in Springfield, Missouri
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:43 pm

Actually you missed us closer than that we're the ones that Fred went down to LA with. Glad to see you here. Welcome to the forum. Fred can help alot with the tear he's got a nice one. By the way say hi to Fred and the Taz.

GAry
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Sorry Fellas'....

Postby crappie camper » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:29 pm

Sorry i haven't responded, i just figured this forum out and the holidays around here are chaos(4 kids....2 just got their drivers' license this week :frightened:) By the way my name is Vernon, or Vern for short(know what i mean Vern...lol) Thanks for all the info and keep it coming, i need all the help i can get. I just bought the frame material yesterday and will start welding today. Getting excited now! I will start taking photos of the process but i'm not a professional photographer...lol

I will tell Fred you said hi Gary, and it was nice meeting you guys, Thankis Vern....
"Ever seen a fart in a whirlwind?!"

Vernon & Kelly Driver
crappie camper
Teardrop Advisor

Return to National/International