Changing camping spot....

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Changing camping spot....

Postby Waliczek » Fri May 25, 2007 5:59 pm

Well, my teardrop has suffered some damage, and is not repairable before Minden :cry: , SOOooo, I am coming in my 1955 12ft Boles Aero camping trailer. I have just call the Village and changed my spot to a primative /w/electric... :D . We will have a ball, I am bringing homemade Polish Sausage and Polka CD's :thumbsup:
See you There.
Tom
"Toys"--2003 Dodge Dakota--TT Rimple"Gypsy"--1955 Boles Aero Travel Trailer--2002 Sweetwater 20' Pontoon--1982 22' Mcgregor sailboat..
Waliczek
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Fri May 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Looking forward to seeing you and the Boles Aero. I don't believe I've seen a 12 footer.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Re: Changing camping spot....

Postby Miriam C. » Fri May 25, 2007 7:09 pm

Waliczek wrote:Well, my teardrop has suffered some damage, and is not repairable before Minden :cry: , SOOooo, I am coming in my 1955 12ft Boles Aero camping trailer. I have just call the Village and changed my spot to a primative /w/electric... :D . We will have a ball, I am bringing homemade Polish Sausage and Polka CD's :thumbsup:
See you There.
Tom

Well welcome to the primitive side of life. Wonder how many people they reserved primitive with electric. Gage someone might want to check it out. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Re: Changing camping spot....

Postby Gage » Fri May 25, 2007 8:03 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
Well welcome to the primitive side of life. Wonder how many people they reserved primitive with electric. Gage someone might want to check it out. :thumbsup:

From what I understand there is only two elec poles. So there is going to be a lot of sharing. Be sure to bring a long extension cord or two and some portable junction box's. :)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby WarPony » Sun May 27, 2007 5:32 pm

Gage wrote:Looking forward to seeing you and the Boles Aero. I don't believe I've seen a 12 footer.

I've had the privilege of getting the nickle tour of Tom's BA when I had a gathering in Knob Noster, MO. I was really impressed with how much space there is in a stand up camper. I believe that was the first vintage camper that I had ever been in. Tom's has alot of history behind it............. I think there are some bullet holes in the side :lol: !!

He emailed and told me he was bringing the Arrow instead of the Rimple. I replied and said that I thought you, probably some others, that would be VERY interested in the choice of campers he was bringing.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Return to National/International