ITG2 Door Prize Drawing

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

ITG2 Door Prize Drawing

Postby Betsey » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:14 am

Greetings to ITG2 Teardroppers!

Due to the number of questions that have arisen in regard to door prizes and the drawing at the ITG2, we thought a bit of clarification might be nice. So here goes…

1) ITG2 attendees are being asked to bring an item(s) to donate for the drawing.

2) Attendees will be given several tickets, for the drawing, with their registration packet when they check in at the ITG2.

3) Additional tickets for the drawing will be available for purchase during the drawing on Saturday.

4) During a 3 hour period on Saturday, ticket holders will be able to view door prizes and choose which one(s) they would like to drop their tickets at for a chance to win.

5) You can use one ticket for each item (up to the number of tickets you have) or use multiple tickets per item to increase your chances of winning a particular item. Some people may win more than one prize while others may not win any.

6) Once the 3 hour viewing/choosing period has ended, the drawing committee will draw one ticket from each prize entry. Winners will be able to pick up their prize(s) at a designated time/place.

7) Proceeds from ticket donations will be used to defray the costs of holding the International Teardrop Gathering.

Some have inquired about cost and types of items to donate. Here are some tidbits to help you decide on what to bring:

-- Items can be store bought, homemade, small, large, or in between, a single item or grouping (like a basket).
-- Currently, items that have already been donated range in value from $5 - $100+. Please donate based on what is comfortable for you.

As we do not wish to stifle anyone’s creativity, we will only give the following for suggested items:

-- Any item that would be of interest to teardroppers. :D

More specific details of the drawing will be included with your registration packet.

Cheers!

The ITG2 Committee
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:04 am

This sounds very similar to the drawing we had at the Dam Gathering @ Shasta, this last May... It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to playing again....Only12 days to go!!! Woo! Hoo! :R

If you haven't made up your minds to come yet... What's holding you back? If you have and you are coming... See you there!!!! :thumbsup:

Pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Gage » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:53 am

Fun? doesn't compute. I must be getting old. :?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:18 am

Yes, you must be... if you can't remember fun!!!
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Gage » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:24 am

Oh, the raffle. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Kankujoe » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:37 am

Betsey,

Thanks for the clarification.
Joe

Ad-ven-ture: 1. an undertaking involving risk, unforeseeable danger, or unexpected excitement. 2. an exciting or remarkable experience. Trav-el-er: 1. one who seeks to experience their world. 2. one who seeks to be immersed in other cultures.
Kankujoe
Adventure Traveler

Just a thought

Postby Aaron Coffee » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:32 pm

Just thinking if you bring a child or children with how bout having them buy an inexpensive toy, coloring book, etc. and have a drawing for door prizes or a exchange , etc. for the little ones, just a thought. I'm still kind of confused on how the door prize thing works, but that is not completely uncommon(for me to be confused that is).
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Just a thought

Postby Gage » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:54 pm

Aaron Coffee wrote:<snip> I'm still kind of confused on how the door prize thing works, but that is not completely uncommon(for me to be confused that is).

Aaron, per changes made this last week. It's not going to be Door Prizes. It's going to be a Raffle (not like at the first ITG). So if you want more tickets than what you get in your packet, bring money to buy more.
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:55 pm

well, I've got one of my door prizes ready.....

wanna know what it is????
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:57 pm

oklahomajewel wrote:well, I've got one of my door prizes ready.....

8) You betcha! ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby s4son » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:24 pm

oklahomajewel wrote:well, I've got one of my door prizes ready.....

Tell, tell! :woohoo:
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:52 pm

It's flat and room temp .... but then you 'activate it' in water, it poofs up and you freeze it for a couple of hours and it stays frozen 4-7 times longer than ice,.........

5 sheets of TECHNI ICE
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:45 pm

oklahomajewel wrote:It's flat and room temp .... but then you 'activate it' in water, it poofs up and you freeze it for a couple of hours and it stays frozen 4-7 times longer than ice,.........

5 sheets of TECHNI ICE

:twisted: :lol: I need to shop! HELP!!!!! :R
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby kajamelu4 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:27 pm

I had decided that I wanted to donate something representing Oklahoma. I picked up a gift basket shaped like our state with food items made here. I also am gathering up a few other items to put together. I can't hardly wait until Wednesday! See yall in Nebraska!

Karol
kajamelu4
The 300 Club

Return to National/International