ITG Bound and the Oklahoma girls!

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

ITG Bound and the Oklahoma girls!

Postby oklahomajewel » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:51 am

Well, it's 24 hours away, but I will be computer-less and getting the Jewel Box and such ready .

Me and Karol (kajamelu4) and her friend Tammie will be heading north out of Oklahoma City, OK about 10 am on Wednesday morning !!! :R

Fire pit, bicycles, ITG prizes, Oklahoma flag and comfy chairs, and munchies in tow !!!! :vroom:

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!
:ilovecamp:
OH ;) by the way, I'm the hugging type so don't be surprised if I give you each a big one when I / you arrive !!!!!
:lips:
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby neal b » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:08 pm

DANG!!!!!! I Wish I Was Going I Need A HUG :D I Guess I Get Two The Next Time I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YOU ALL HAVE ALOT OF FUN AND BE CAREFULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! TAKE ALOT OF PICTURES :pictures:

neal b
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby madjack » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:12 pm

:envious: :envious: :envious: :envious: ...be careful, be safe but most of all, HAVE FUN...................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:38 pm

Julie you and Karol watch the water in Kansas. I don't know how far West this torrential junk went but we are having road closing everywhere.

Be safe
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby kajamelu4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:27 pm

Miriam-
Thanks for the warning. I can hear the thunder again here, so I guess things will be wet in the morning. I'm glad that I have most of my stuff packed already. And the teardrop is hooked up, too! Just thought I would check in again before heading out in the morning.

Karol
kajamelu4
The 300 Club

Return to National/International