ITG2 picture thread

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby Nic » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 pm

pauld3 wrote:OOpppss... Sorry. I'll figure out how to do that!! Thanks Mary K!!!

Any body know how to control MySpace? I have it set for Public. Is there something else I have to do?

Lynn

Heya Paul! I have myspace! What do you need help with?
Im not lazy. I just hang out a lot.
Nic
500 Club

Postby pauld3 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:48 pm

MaryK couldn't go directly to my pictures on MySpace. But I have it set to be viewed by Public. Does she have to signup anyway?

Lynn
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Postby Nic » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:55 pm

pauld3 wrote:MaryK couldn't go directly to my pictures on MySpace. But I have it set to be viewed by Public. Does she have to signup anyway?

Lynn

Hey Lynn.... YES! Even though they are public you MUST be a member to see anything other than the main page. Setting pix to public will only let members see them.
Nic
500 Club

Postby pauld3 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:59 pm

Nic wrote:
pauld3 wrote:MaryK couldn't go directly to my pictures on MySpace. But I have it set to be viewed by Public. Does she have to signup anyway?

Lynn

Hey Lynn.... YES! Even though they are public you MUST be a member to see anything other than the main page. Setting pix to public will only let members see them.

SOOOOO...MaryK...All you have to do is give your info and check all the boxes that say don't send me anything...and then you can see our pics.

In the mean time...I'll find a better medium to post our pics! Any suggestions???? :roll:
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Postby Mary K » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:07 pm

pauld3 wrote:
Nic wrote:

Lynn

SOOOOO...MaryK...All you have to do is give your info and check all the boxes that say don't send me anything...and then you can see our pics.

In the mean time...I'll find a better medium to post our pics! Any suggestions???? :roll:

Photobucket ROCKS!!

Just click my build link and it will take you there...I have about 500 pics and nowhere near filled up my allotted space.

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Mary K » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:12 pm

Nic wrote:
Mary K wrote:
davel wrote:Let it be known that the Bluebonnet is not there so the rain is not from us.

By the way Cindy came out of surgery fine yesterday and is gradually getting better. Thanks for all the prayers we've had. Wish we were there.

Good to hear Cindy is doing fine. Tell her she is not the only one missing out on all the rain ;)

Mk

For sure not the only one! I have not seen rain in about a year!!!! Im in need of a thunder storm fix.

I spoke to soon Nic... http://tinyurl.com/yqjgvd It's coming right for us... and it rained all day yesterday too :Oh Brother:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Nic » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 pm

Mary K wrote:
Nic wrote:
Mary K wrote:
davel wrote:Let it be known that the Bluebonnet is not there so the rain is not from us.

By the way Cindy came out of surgery fine yesterday and is gradually getting better. Thanks for all the prayers we've had. Wish we were there.

Good to hear Cindy is doing fine. Tell her she is not the only one missing out on all the rain ;)

Mk

For sure not the only one! I have not seen rain in about a year!!!! Im in need of a thunder storm fix.

I spoke to soon Nic... http://tinyurl.com/yqjgvd It's coming right for us... and it rained all day yesterday too :Oh Brother:

Mk

Mary you lucky dog!!!!! Blow real hard into the sky and send some of that my way! HAHA!!!! This sunny 72 degree weather here in Southern Cali is killing me!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! I could use some weather! :fan:
Nic
500 Club

Postby pauld3 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 am

Paul set up a photobucket account. As I have time today I'll get out pics uploaded into it and I'll let you know.

Sorry for all the anticipation...my pics really aren't any different from any body elses...it's just that they are MINE!!! and I want to share.

Lynn
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Photobucket pics

Postby pauld3 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:30 pm

Ok, everybody, Here are our pics in the photobucket. I hope this works!

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/pauldonovan_photos/ITG2/

Mary K...girlfriend...let me know if I did this right! :oops:

Lynn
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Re: Photobucket pics

Postby Mary K » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:06 pm

pauld3 wrote:Ok, everybody, Here are our pics in the photobucket. I hope this works!

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/pauldonovan_photos/ITG2/

Mary K...girlfriend...let me know if I did this right! :oops:

Lynn

Yup!! It Works!!! Thanks a bunch :thumbsup: :applause:

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby SamR » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:42 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm now WAAAYYY beyond motivated.
SamR
Teardrop Master

Postby martha24 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. :thumbsup:
Even though everyone is taking pictures of the same trailers, the different pictures are still different of what got captured or what angles or what close up or what details etc.
Enjoyed them all. :applause:
Martha ;)
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bdosborn » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Here's another short muvee using pictures I took from people's photo sites. I figure there are enough pictures of trailers so I tried to just use pics with people in them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtiyp9units

Let me know if there's some more pictures I can add and I'll stick them in the muvee too.
Bruce
2009 6.5'X11' TTT - Boxcar
All it takes is a speck of faith and a few kilowatts of sweat and grace.
Boxcar Build
aVANger Build
bdosborn
Donating Member

Anyone see Grant Whipp at Minden?

Postby Guy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Dear All,

Did anyone see Grant Whipp at Minden? I have not seen a pic of him at Minden.
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:22 pm

:applause: :applause: Hey thanks Bruce. That is great! Both of them. :lol: I am sending the link to my kids. They will love being on youtube. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

PreviousNext

Return to National/International