Who's back from the ITG?!?!?

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Catoosa Grani wrote:Well, I posted in the wrong place but we got home on monday evening. Had a great time! I got to put a face with so many names and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. I asked about you Auntie M and was told you weren't there and was I glad to see you at the dinner. I can't even tell you all the people I saw, but believe me I didn't meet anyone I didn't like.
(Will Rogers). Looking forward to meeting the rest of you in the future.

Betty

P.S. Happy Birthday Craig!
P.P.S. Tom, sorry to hear about your swan dive. Hope you will be feeling better real soon.

Sorry, the TD didn't make it and I was everywhere. So much to see and so many wonderful people to meet. I was really happy to meet you Betty. Poor Mike came home saying who was that person who.... I know a lot of you from here and he was surprised at how many people knew us. :D
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby TLC » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:47 pm

Cary:
Now my curiosity is up. What's with you guys and your tow vehicles???

Miriam:
It was nice meeting you and the rest of the great people at the ITG. Thank you for the kind words.
Tom
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby Cary Winch » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:04 am

Tom,

Well, my vehicles involve my driving older cars and this little black cloud that follows me around. No matter how well I maintain mine, stuff happens. For instance, just last summer I had the AC in my car completely redone, new compressor, evaporator and everything. My AC completely quit working on the Minden trip. All fixed already, but just shows you my luck.

Now, Craig on the other hand is a matter of pride with him. He actually prides himself on how far past reason he can run a car with little or no maintenance. He is a genius at road side repairs (really really) and has a certain amount of fearlessness about leaving on a road trip in a car in shaky condition. I know him to have changed cylinder heads on the road while travelling. Ask him sometime about his old AMC Hornet. I tell him he should write a book about it. We can safely say that he drove that car with little or no mainenance with basically no troubles for a very long time.

Oh, and don't forget he is our inhouse "cheap Norwegian".

I have to agree with you on your observation of Miriam. Her smile was pretty infectous at Minden.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Hooked up and ready to leave Minden

Postby Aaron Coffee » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:22 pm

Here we are all hooked up and readt to head back home.
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to National/International