Who's back from the ITG?!?!?

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Who's back from the ITG?!?!?

Postby WarPony » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:14 pm

We made it home at 1 P.M. Man, what I time we had!! I really busted my a$$ to get my Jim Dandy project to the gathering and all the work paid off. I had GREAT responses on it and got a few laughs because I just happened to bring a kingsized air mattress............. my tear has a queen sized floor so I had to ramp the excess up the passenger side wall about halfway up :oops: !!

The food was great, the company was even better and our truck didn't break down!! I'll get some of my pics loaded up and put on this afternoon.........

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:54 pm

The Rayvillians (Gary and Trudy) are back home :(

What a great gathering and was so good to see old friends and meet so many new ones (some from our neck of the woods even) :applause:

Lets do it again real soon !!!
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Zyamfier » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:53 pm

I made it. That dang HI-WAY 6 was quite an obstacle
:lol:
Jim Petersen
"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

We made it

Postby Aaron Coffee » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:28 pm

Made it home about 7pm. Left Minden about 10am. Stopped at McD's in Kearney, had to wait till 11 cause the little guy wanted chicken nuggets, went to Cabela's and tried to make as few stops the rest of the way. Stopped at Wal Mart close to home and bought a canopy(I work backwards, sometimes). The little guy is feeling lots better, and is already talking about the next one(gathering) and I'm figuring out what I want to do for the next one(teardrop).
Thanks
Aaron Coffee
And I didn't even need the spare tire that I left at home!
Last edited by Aaron Coffee on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:37 pm

8) We rolled in about 8:15. :cry: I wanna go back. :cry: My goodness what fun. And the Yummy food. :thumbsup:

:lol: Pictures will take a few minutes. :R ;)

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u78/ ... 0pictures/

Part of them---gotta unload the car to find the other stick.

Enjoy
Last edited by Miriam C. on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby kajamelu4 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:27 pm

The Okie girls are home! Why do we always run into the rain? My friend Tammie who came with me has teardrop fever! Her husband and son met us when we pulled up to her house, so I was doing a tour in the dark!

I had a great time! Met lots of new people, spent time with some friends, had some great food, won some cool prizes, even learned some things. What more can you ask for?!! The teardrop family is great!!!

See yall down the road!

Karol
kajamelu4
The 300 Club

Postby asianflava » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:59 pm

We're in St Louis, stopped at a BBQ joint in Kansas City. We'll be heading to Atlanta in the AM.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:56 am

I made it home about 5:30 MST, Ross followed me home, seeing Denver for a few days and Bettyann, pulled in about nine, so I'm having a mini gathering at my place, three tears!!!! Ha! My neighbors are freaking out!!! They're just jealous!!! What an amazing time with all of our Teardrop family.... You should have all come home with me!!!

pam :lol: :lol:
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Jst83 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:49 am

I got home about 1 a.m. I'd have to agree with everyone it was a great time meeting so many new people and everyone was so welcoming just like a big family. And the food was great
Thanks every one, I've never had that many people sing me Happy Birthday in my life
Thanks for the card Julie
Sorry I didn't get to say by to everyone. So bye and hope everyone gets home safe
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Betsey » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:34 am

Well, it's 3:15am and we are just getting home...about 5 hours later than planned...long story short - car lost its tranny in Des Moines and we had to leave it and the tear. Rented a car to get home...will have to get vehicles lined up to go back tomorrow (today) and get them or find a place there to repair it and pick them up later.

But in spite of all that, it was still a great time! Many thanks to everyone for great food, fun and friendship!

Let's go #3!

Betsey :)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby NutmegJoe » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 am

I got home about 1530 (3:30 for you non-military types :lol: )...picked up the dogs...they were very happy to see me. They're coming with me next time for sure. I had the best time... Can't wait to do it again!
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby Kevin A » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:08 am

Betsey wrote:Well, it's 3:15am and we are just getting home...about 5 hours later than planned...long story short - car lost its tranny in Des Moines and we had to leave it and the tear. Rented a car to get home...will have to get vehicles lined up to go back tomorrow (today) and get them or find a place there to repair it and pick them up later.

But in spite of all that, it was still a great time! Many thanks to everyone for great food, fun and friendship!

Let's go #3!

Betsey :)

Betsey,
Sorry to hear about your transmission troubles, :(

Hey Doug,
Sorry dude, but I just gotta do it.... ;) 8) :lol:
It hadda be the Doug Zone.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:20 am

WHEW !!!!!!!!! I'm plumb wore out but it was hard to leave everybody --- the last morning is the hardest, all those new friends taking off and all the 'see ya later's ... cuz we'll have to camp together again !!!

Thanks to everybody for putting up with my bling bling and the flirty's and the hugs ... but I love giving 'em...

IT WAS A GREAT GREAT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lips:
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:39 am

Kevin,
Doug has been real quiet...
Must've been lookin' real hard for an Indian head skillet for me. :R
I wonder if Santa Cruz is within his range?
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby bdosborn » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:10 pm

We got back about 2:30 p.m. Doug had already left when we got up about 7:30 am, so he got an early start.
Bruce
2009 6.5'X11' TTT - Boxcar
All it takes is a speck of faith and a few kilowatts of sweat and grace.
Boxcar Build
aVANger Build
bdosborn
Donating Member

Next

Return to National/International