del's November washington to florida adventure

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby del » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:15 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
del wrote:There is less than a month to go, and I am seeing if y'all are still interested.

del

:thumbsup: Well yeah! :applause: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just gotta decide on a campground. Got two or threee serious contenders.

:twisted:
Let me know. I have no internet access once I leave.

thanks del
del
5000 Club
5000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Del have you got a travel plan yet? Got any idea where you will be the first weekend in Dec.?

Other consideration is cost. Campgrounds vary a great deal here so if cheaper is better............

Let me know how close to KC you can be and I will make a call based on that. We will get everyone else on board. :twisted:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby del » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:00 pm

Miriam C. wrote:Del have you got a travel plan yet? Got any idea where you will be the first weekend in Dec.?

Other consideration is cost. Campgrounds vary a great deal here so if cheaper is better............

Let me know how close to KC you can be and I will make a call based on that. We will get everyone else on board. :twisted:
I will leave here so I can be there on the weekend. My route takes me through Kanas City (if that is KC), and I do not mind going a bit off the mapquest route, the whole point of the trip is to meet new people, and see new places.

del
del
5000 Club
5000 Club

Short intro

Postby DianeD » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:57 am

Hi all ya all! I'm one of Del's friends from the currently chilly, snow covered Yakima Valley. We've been friends for about 9 years. And let me tell you what a great guy he is...but you already know that.

Anyway...I missed your departure, Del, and didn't get to see your finished trailer. Have a safe and super fun trip.

If any of you see him, let him know that he's being thought of back home. And I will be following his trip and watching for his posts.

Thanks! :)
DianeD
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to National/International