2008 1st TTT Universal caravan

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

2008 1st TTT Universal caravan

Postby Jules Martel » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:10 pm

Hello to all,

Our time has come show this world, one of the great pleasure that humankind has created. among us are so many big rigs that we feel too tiny, sometimes and ridiculized, all alone, its tough to express the truth as were all the big rigs originate from...

Force reside in Union, and together we can help people in finding relief of their material obesity. this is why we would like to invite you to this wonderfull adventure that will begin in the Great Canadian Desert in the spring of 2008.

The itinarry, dates, and details will follow later, as we wish to keep a certain mystery surrounding this Amazing Event.

Welcome to all small rv from Planet Earth, BeWare to open our mind to new horizon as this journey will be an attempt tu bring Harmony between the past, present and future.

Let us know your desire and availability to attend.

My dream belong to you and them

Jul Martel
Caravan Leader
Jules Martel
Teardrop Advisor

Postby JunkMan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 am

Jul,

Sounds interesting, but we need more details :thinking:
Jeff & Odie
Black Hills of South Dakota
JunkMan
500 Club

Postby Gage » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:37 am

:shhh: It's a big secret.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby grant whipp » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 am

Yep ... sounds interesting, Jules!

If the dates start in mid-June or so, I just might think about it ... been wanting to do another Teardrop Tour since the one to Minden in '05 ... just don't want to be the one organizing it ... :lol: ... :lol: ...

More details, please ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

patience...

Postby Jules Martel » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:39 pm

thanks for your interest,

this post already created problems for some... has to it was first deleted,
now in this ressurection we shall afffirm this ;

this event is no spam, or wathever people will call it, it will involve real people, with real bones.... and mandatory great attitude will prevailed has this will be an holiday for most.

for us its a way of life, our total comitement to the event is already in progress. the details will follow as demands grows, it is not a secret but rather a surprise, remember wath kids feel before christmas...

junkman youre number for the event will be 001 as you are the first to express interest, if you wish to desist, your number will be up for grab to the next in line, your rig will be posted with it at the start of the caravan.

gage,you are 002, grant 003. these numbers are important, as to identify everibody during the tour, we dont want to lose anybody... they will be in the form of an autoadhesive and will be applied on your headboards.

the caravan will be starting in Osoyoos b.c., the tentative dates are the 2nd or 3rd week of june. the first part of the event will be in conjoncture with the Cactus Jalopies Hot rod show, the first selected overnigth site will be the 4 and a half star resort Nkmip campground.

as january 1 2008, the border crossing will involve mandatory passeport, witch you wil need anyway for the future caravans.

hope this answer few of your needs, has we understand the need for preparation. a website will be created soon to detailed it all. if you have anymore question feel always free to give us a shout. but beware there will always be a certain mystery surrounding the event hopefully, as this is wath we wish and live for.

my dreams belongs to you and them.

jul
Jules Martel
Teardrop Advisor

Postby grant whipp » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:30 am

I've always wondered what was at the end of US Hwy 97, and now I know ... the beginning of the Great Canadian Desert ... ;) ... ;) ... and, perhaps, the jump-off point for another Teardrop Adventure ... :thumbsup:

Which way we headed, Boss ... how many days will I need to arrange for a horse sitter? Agent 003 still has questions ... :thinking:

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

caravan

Postby Oregonian » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Please count me in. :D The only thing in the way is the first gathering of the Jefferson State Chapter on the 13th -15th of June in Medford Or. Would be one to joint in on the grand march of the teardrops and hoping that it is on the 3rd week of June. Have too much responsibility in this gathering, but if the 3rd week, will be there with my Coupe and tear rearing to go.
Is there a route that is planned for the tour??????

Would be great to get news media on the route to film and write a story about the little RV's. Let the world know that we are back in force, and prowd of it. :twisted: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bruce Jefferson State Chapter
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby Wimperdink » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:12 am

consider my interest expressed. I'm more interested to know how far east this caravan will end. If it ends anywhere near the middle of manitoba, Its a good possiblity for me.
Image You know a man is on the level if his bubble is in the middle.
Wimperdink
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby grant whipp » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:53 am

Don't get too excited, there, guys ...

... I suspect the joke is on us ... :oops:
Me thinks yon Jul was casting bait ... seeing how many would jump if he said "frog". Sadly, msr. Martel appears to be without substance. To bad, too, as the idea holds a lot of promise ...

Grant (just in case you couldn't figure that out ...)
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Oregonian » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:46 pm

What a let down :( :cry:
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Return to National/International