ITG3?

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

ITG3?

Postby reo-ron » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 am

OK I know its early ! But, some folks need plenty of planning time. Is ITG3 on for June 09?? Is it still at Pioneer Village, Minden,NE :( ?? Anyplace else being considered 8) ? Just looking ahead :thumbsup: .
REO-Ron
Old cars, trucks, trailers and scooters - bought, sold, traded and enthusiastically talked about.
reo-ron
The 300 Club

Postby asianflava » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:29 pm

George was at Last Gasp a couple weeks ago. What I heard was that ITGIII is a go, probably will be at Minden again. Dates are still up in the air because of scheduling.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby ARKPAT » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Is there a date in mind for this so I would like to attend but still tring to make a decision on the gathering in Arkansas in the same time frame. I just want to leave some time between gatherings. :thumbsup:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby asianflava » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:16 pm

ARKPAT wrote:Is there a date in mind for this so I would like to attend but still tring to make a decision on the gathering in Arkansas in the same time frame. I just want to leave some time between gatherings. :thumbsup:

Pat

asianflava wrote:Dates are still up in the air because of scheduling.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby pauld3 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 pm

man i hope itg3 is a go i am so wanting to get out.

this year has been so busy and only got out once with the camper. cant wait to see everybody that we've might online and at itg2

paul
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Postby Aaron Coffee » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Me, too. Besides it gives me a reason to put in for vacation 6 months in advance(really iritates my employer when I do that)
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Russ in California » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Wow. That's not that far away(in miles). Even though I probably won't have a tear to tow, I'm going to pencil that puppy in. At least I can rub elbows.
Yippe.
:icedtea:
12V Purist
**K.I.S.S. is my Motto, Murphy's my Guide**
"I'm a man but I can change if I have to, I guess."
Possum Lodge Prayer
Russ in California
Teardrop Master

Postby Betsey » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Russ in California wrote:Wow. That's not that far away(in miles). Even though I probably won't have a tear to tow, I'm going to pencil that puppy in. At least I can rub elbows.
Yippe.
:icedtea:

Russ,

It's in Minden, Nebraska not Minden, Nevada...a wee bit further away. But don't let that stop you, come on over!

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Russ in California » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 pm

:o OOOps.
Well, the likelihood has now dropped significantly. :x
Oh well.
8)
12V Purist
**K.I.S.S. is my Motto, Murphy's my Guide**
"I'm a man but I can change if I have to, I guess."
Possum Lodge Prayer
Russ in California
Teardrop Master

Postby asianflava » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:43 am

Betsey wrote:Russ,

It's in Minden, Nebraska not Minden, Nevada...a wee bit further away. But don't let that stop you, come on over!

Betsey 8)

When we submitted our expense report for the move to Colorado, they questioned our stay in Las Vegas. They didn't want to pay it because they said we made a detour to Las Vegas instead of going directly to Boulder. When we told them it was Las Vegas New Mexico, not Las Vegas Nevada, they paid it and we didn't hear another peep from them.

There is also a Minden, Lousiana which is near where LCG is held. All these recycled names are confusing. :?
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby xomthood » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 pm

I'm hoping to make a California to Iowa out and back teardrop camping trip this summer and would love to add a Minden IRG to the itinery.
xomthood
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Yogi Bear » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Hi,

So, like who organizing the ITG3 ?? I like to get the dates on my calender if I could... :question:

Paul
Yogi Bear
Teardrop Master

Postby Micro469 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:38 am

Bump....
John
Micro469
Super Lifetime Member

Postby grant whipp » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 am

George Thornton is the organizer ... he has a lot going on in his life right now, and as was mentioned previously in this thread, "Dates are still up in the air because of scheduling". Figure on sometime in June '09, though.

When everything is firmed up, I'm sure George will chime in here (he is a member of this Forum!) and let you all know. The official ITG website is here: http://itg.teardrops.net/ ... and all the details will be there as they become available.

God willin' and the creek don't rise, I've promised George I'll try really hard to make it out this year (I missed ITG2 ... :x ...!), and I'm even thinking about laying out and leading another two-lane tour (this one a bit more informal).

So, hang in there ... it'll all come together ... and probably sooner than any of us are ready for ... :shock: ...!

'Til nex time ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Yogi Bear » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 am

George Thornton is the organizer ... he has a lot going on in his life right now,and as was mentioned previously in this thread, "Dates are still up in the air because of scheduling". Figure on sometime in June '09, though.

When everything is firmed up, I'm sure George will chime in here (he is a member of this Forum!) and let you all know. The official ITG website is here: http://itg.teardrops.net/ ... and all the details will be there as they become available.

God willin' and the creek don't rise, I've promised George I'll try really hard to make it out this year (I missed ITG2 ... ...!), and I'm even thinking about laying out and leading another two-lane tour (this one a bit more informal).

So, hang in there ... it'll all come together ... and probably sooner than any of us are ready for ... ...!

'Til nex time ...

CHEERS!

Grant

I know what it like to have a lot going on in life... (and how... :) )

Thanks Grant!
Paul
Yogi Bear
Teardrop Master

Next

Return to National/International