Stiff upper lip 2010 confirmed!!!!!!!

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Stiff upper lip 2010 confirmed!!!!!!!

Postby Mini Renegade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

The second annual stiff upper lip gathering is on and confirmed. After many hours writing emails and making phone calls to endless campsites we decided to go as central as possible by using Coventry.
from the confirming e mail......

28th May – 1st June 2010

Tearjerkers International UK Stiff upper lip gathering

Minimum of 15 units to attend, and a maximum of 20 units.

Unfortunately it would not be possible to have two units on one pitch, I have checked the dates and we can offer the following for your club.

£16.50 per unit per night.This will include, electric, any additional adults/children, pets and awning or gazebo (one gazebo or awning per pitch)

As this is a Bank Holiday weekend we must stipulate a minimum of 3 nights stay, and the deadline for the number of units would need to be confirmed by the 30th April 2010.

There is a charge of £20.00 per day for the use of our function room. Our function room has a stage, dance floor, toilets and a kitchen area please note the kitchen area does not have cooking facilities. (Please also note we do not allow Gazebo’s/ marquees on site for functions).

Additional day visitors are charged at £3.00 per car.

I would also like to confirm that we have a security barrier system in operation, for which a £25.00 CASH deposit is required on your arrival, from each member, this is to access the site as and when required, which is fully refundable on your departure.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the campsite.

To make a booking contact the campsite and book individually quoting Tearjerkers UK.

email them at [email protected]
www.hollyfastcaravanpark.co.uk
024 7633 6411

I will be staying there until the Wednesday morning. We are so looking forward to this and we hope to have another cracking time.

Hope to see you all there. Paul and Karen [smilie=big_yeah.gif]
If evvr tha dus owt fr nowt, allus do it fr thissen
Mini Renegade
500 Club

Postby jackdaw » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Thats great news Paul :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to it.
Best we start the list of whos up for this years madness in Coventry

1) Paul n Karen ..............Benroy ................................Friday-Wednesday
2) Dave n Rosie..............Grumman( mk2 possibly).......Friday- Monday
3) Jess and Nick..............Coppertop............................Friday- Monday
4) Ian and Joan...............Weekender...........................Friday- Monday
5) Dan...........................The Roswell
6) Martin n Sarah............Trike,n Sleeper combo
7) Doug...........................WW2 Jeep n tear combo
8.) Jon n Jane....................Caravan.............................Saturday- Tuesday
9) Steve............................Yorkshire Scavenger......Friday-Monday
!0) Richard & Phyllis............Moggi-Pod combo
11) Rick..............................Sleeper
12) Andy and Steve..............tent,..........................Friday-Monday

I know there's a few day tripper planning on coming, but are there any more takers....
jackdaw
500 Club

Return to National/International