Photos From ITG Minden NE

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Photos From ITG Minden NE

Postby Dave Nathanson » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:14 pm

Man! THis was a GREAT gathering! I can't even explain how really fun it was. Pioneer Village is great, All the TearDroppers were wonderfully fun to chat with, and "local" folks were driving in from many miles around (some "locals" even came in from other states). Just a rolickin good time!

I have a huge amount of photos, and some are posted here:
http://td.roughwheelers.com/

More to come, as time permits... And I'll need to find a good internet connection again. I have a bunch of photo captions (for George's photos) that I will add later.

Enjoy!

(if you have more photos, or know what the captions should be, please let me know)
Dave Nathanson
Donating Member

Postby GeorgeT » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:53 pm

enjoyed the photos. Wish mine had been completed in time. Looks like a good time. Thanks for posting photos. :thumbsup:
Lookin' up in da skize with ize on da prize
http://home.earthlink.net/~g.teague/
GeorgeT
The 300 Club

Postby beverlyt » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:11 am

Dave,
Thanks for putting all those great pics up for all to see.

It was great fun to see such an assortment of teardrops and tiny trailers!

Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:04 pm

Dave,

You did a nice job with the photos.

Thanks,

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:22 pm

Dave, Thanks for posting the pictures from Minden. It was a great gathering. I really enjoyed meeting you and Louise. Have fun on the rest of your travels.
Kurt (Indiana) :worship:
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Postby mexican tear » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:01 am

Thanks Dave for the pics
I am looking forward to so many more. Iknow that you have taken on a big job and really appreciate it.

thanks again
kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby Dave Nathanson » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:33 pm

Howdy!!!

Louise & I are still on the road after the ITG Miden trip. We are having a wonderful time going CROSS COUNTRY! :-) I'm using the internet via my cellphone, and it's s l o w. So I can't get a whjole lot done with it.

I got a fast internet connection recently (at someone's house), and uploaded a bunch more photos, including Kai's (MexicanTear). I also am tring out some new "toys" so if you want to add captions to the photos, you can!

I haven't gotten to adding all the captions that I have for the photos already posted, but I will, eventually.

http://td.roughwheelers.com
:o
Uh Oh! Looks like my DSL line has dropped connection. Bummer. SO you may not be able to see the new photos for a day or two, until I can get my neighbor to reset the modem. Please call again!
Dave Nathanson
Donating Member

Postby Roly Nelson » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:49 pm

Outstanding pics, Dave, you and Louise did a fine job capturing all of the excitement and quality of the tears. The sweet wife really got a kick out of the pics of the tear-a-van as it ventured east from So Calif. She can experience the thrill vicariously and regrets not being able to come along. Thanks for the effort, I know it has been a huge project.

Roly ~~
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Minden/Pioneer Village greetings

Postby Zyamfier » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:26 pm

Hey all,
Just a note from the Son of the Jack of all trades. It has taken me a long time to get back on here and let you all know how much we in Minden/Pioneer Village miss you.

The campground just seems empty every time I pass by. :cry:

Soon I will be making the trip to Denver to pick up the first step in the TearDrop lifestyle, The MINI Cooper S tow vehicle. I should be taking delivery around the 8th of October.

Thanks for visiting Minden,
James Petersen
Jim Petersen
"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

Re: Minden/Pioneer Village greetings

Postby Kevin A » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:31 am

Zyamfier wrote:Hey all,
Just a note from the Son of the Jack of all trades. It has taken me a long time to get back on here and let you all know how much we in Minden/Pioneer Village miss you.

The campground just seems empty every time I pass by. :cry:

Soon I will be making the trip to Denver to pick up the first step in the TearDrop lifestyle, The MINI Cooper S tow vehicle. I should be taking delivery around the 8th of October.

Thanks for visiting Minden,
James Petersen

Hi Zyamfier ( James),

I'm surprized nobody has responded to your post yet, I just now spotted it because you were online and I checked your profile, noticed you had posted one message and out of curiosity I read it. I think we all had a great time in Minden, can't wait to make it back there again sometime. Minden/Pioneer Village is to be commended for the effort you all put into making the ITG a great success, Thank You.
8) :applause: :thumbsup:
Have you taken possesion of the Mini Cooper yet? I'll bet that will be a fun tow vehicle for a teardrop.
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Well you all inspired me.

Postby Zyamfier » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:27 pm

After only 7 months after ITG I have managed to get everything together so here is the result. Now because I have modified the MINI for more hp I have to start looking at making the tear faster.
:twisted:
Those of you who know him Bill (my dad) Jack of all trades and the Ice Man is seen reflected in the trailer.
Thanks again for all the information I was able to get at this event.
James Petersen
Jim Petersen
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

Postby davel » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:52 pm

Beautiful Tear. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
davel
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:22 pm

Good looking teardrop James. You should post something up in the 'General' section so everyone will see it. What did you do for a hitch. Did you reroute your exhaust or just fab around it?

Say hi to Bill for us and am looking forward to coming back next year.

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:12 pm

Zyamfier,

I'm not normally left speechless.................................................

WOW! :shock: Awesome! :awesome: Beautiful. :thumbsup:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Thanks everyone

Postby Zyamfier » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:51 pm

First, I was able to obtain a hacker hitch that loops over the exhaust tips on the Cooper S. I will put some pictures up as soon as I get the camera out durring daylight. (going for a test camp this weekend at Ft. Kearney) In addition, Dad and I took it out for its first speed trial yesterday on the highway. 80 mph on hwy 10 south of Minden was no problem so I guess all is good with that.
I will place that picture up on the general interest area so that others get to see.
Jim Petersen
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

Next

Return to National/International