ITG4

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

ITG4

Postby Shadow Catcher » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Greetings
Does any one know if there will be an ITG 4 next year? I stopped in at Pahaque Custom Design today as I am in San Diego to speak at the Episcopal cathedral to morrow. Jeff and Mike see teardrops as a growing market and I think I have them convinced to come to a gathering to see what folks are doing and interested in. We discussed some ideas starting with what I asked them for. Once the trailer is done I will be able to give them feedback on the canopy they mad for us that has been sitting in the living room since last spring.
I have to say these guys think outside the box and are willing to do interesting and innovative things. :thinking:
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Re: ITG4

Postby grant whipp » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Shadow Catcher wrote:Greetings
Does any one know if there will be an ITG 4 next year? ... :thinking:

I haven't heard anything from George, one way or the other ... yet! I'm sure he'll let us all know as soon as he works something out ... :thumbsup: ...!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Return to National/International