Trailorboat Trailer 50th anniversary and reunion-DATE CHANGE

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Trailorboat Trailer 50th anniversary and reunion-DATE CHANGE

Postby Kemosobe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Due to unforeseen circumstances the dates and details have changed, but it just got better.
Trailorboat trailers 50th anniversary and reunion May 6th and 7th 2011 at McNears Beach park in San Rafael, CA. Lets celebrate 50 years of these cool little trailers with the boat on top. I have family members of the founders of Trailorboat and hopefully a former factory worker or 2 ready to meet us Friday evening for dinner. I am sure there will be lots of stories to be shared. Saturday those interested will be showing their trailers in downtown San Rafael's May Madness car show. I am sure that we will get lots of attention with the trailers at the show. It will also be possible to drive by the old Trailorboat factory buildings.
I have obtained a special use permit allowing us to camp overnight at McNears Beach.

For full details visit the blog page at http://trailorboattrailers.multiply.com/home or email [email protected] Optional days and San Francisco tour at the Petaluma KOA prior to the camping at McNears Beach. See the above link for more details or email me.

Thanks, and please help spread the word to any Trailorboat owners.
Kemosobe
Teardrop Inspector

Trailorboat reunion

Postby VW JIM » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I am attending the reunion and car show with my newly restored trailorboat. I bought a new boat and restoring the trailer from the ground up. Looking forward to seeing a group of Trailorboats together. :D
Jim
ps, if your going post-up
VW JIM
Teardrop Inspector

Return to National/International